Women vs. Mississippi State - Game Thread

WarTiger

Montgomery with a jumper. 36-30. Auburn doing their best to stay in it and give themselves a chance at the end. Come on Tigers.

This is a total collapse and brings back memories of the football team of 2012. We have to find some answers asap. Recruiting a couple of shooters MUST be top priority.

This is a total collapse and brings back memories of the football team of 2012. We have to find some answers asap. Recruiting a couple of shooters MUST be top priority.

Didn't see the final stats but both teams shot poorly but AU has something like 10 fewer shots by halftime and I expect the trend continued. Just waaaaay too many turnovers. Players had trouble handling the ball. catching the ball on the run and repeatedly lost possession trying to toss passes over the front line of the MSU defense. Problem is that we don't have the size for that approach IMO and the passes were telegraphed....the defenders just stepped back to make the interception.

What's our usual complaint .....FUNDAMENTALS....

Looks like we LLooks like we have another overpaid and underachieving coach on the payroll. 0-7 in the SEC. I don't know if Flo needs another year.

Looks like we LLooks like we have another overpaid and underachieving coach on the payroll. 0-7 in the SEC. I don't know if Flo needs another year.

Sure does not look like the coach we hired a few years ago. She was a noted up-and-comer and was considered to be a very good hire by AU. Started pretty good using Nell's players but despite some pretty good credentials this year's group looks over-matched in just about every possible way.

Would be interesting to hear what Flo has to say about her expectations for the balance of the season.

Archived