2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

JHoke just CBed him to FL. Bye bye 4th of July. Let's hope we get Cowart. Thats only signing that will take this class from good to great if we don't get Ivey.

he's always been a long shot to pick Auburn.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doom and gloomers coming out of the woodworks in 3...2... People need to realize that just because Hoke flipped his CB doesn't mean that it's a done deal. Just an educated guess. We will be fine either way!

Doom and gloomers coming out of the woodworks in 3...2... People need to realize that just because Hoke flipped his CB doesn't mean that it's a done deal. Just an educated guess. We will be fine either way!

Everyone is so quick to jump off the bridge lol

Every year my friend. Never fails.

The only surprise would have been if he picked AU. Anyone that has followed closely can see that he likes AU and he loves the coaches but he loves FL more...always has.

Maybe he changes his mind tomorrow. You never know.

None of these posts are doom and gloom, the overreaction is yours.

None of these posts are doom and gloom, the overreaction is yours.

You're right.

JHoke just CBed him to FL. Bye bye 4th of July. Let's hope we get Cowart. Thats only signing that will take this class from good to great if we don't get Ivey.

Most predictions from almost all reputable insiders has been a 50/50 pick'ems type prediction for quite a while, hardly a "always been a long shot" scenario imo.

War Eagle 6 - I am in your corner, and I hope you and not Hoke is right on this one. Tez is definitely one of those big time line players that you get once every so many years (unless of course you are Bama). I could see him holding down the fort with Braden Smith, Golson, Young and others for a couple of years.

Most predictions from almost all reputable insiders has been a 50/50 pick'ems type prediction for quite a while, hardly a "always been a long shot" scenario imo.

I just think it's going the take an awful lot to pry him out of Florida.

Archived