2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

Yeah on that note I'm going to bed. I've got class tomorrow.

I'm going to be in meetings all day tomorrow, Clayton. This starts with a 7am breakfast meeting and goes straight through a dinner meeting. And I can't be checking my phone, either. I has sads.

Damn! 10k posts!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah on that note I'm going to bed. I've got class tomorrow.

I'm going to be in meetings all day tomorrow, Clayton. This starts with a 7am breakfast meeting and goes straight through a dinner meeting. And I can't be checking my phone, either. I has sads.

Damn! 10k posts!

I imagine you might need to take a couple bathroom breaks throughout tomorrow... ;)

WarEagleAU and Jonesy saying Ivey to AU. I like it. Wonder why so many others are confident he goes to Florida?

I would love to finish off the class with: Cowart, Ivey, Godwin, Holland, C. Davis, R. Davis, Gibson

Don't know how many know this but Tez has lived with CC family the last 2 years. He also has a twin brother thou not identical. Last night CC Mom Sherri said she's afraid his going to the Gators but even she doesn't know for sure.

Everyone down here is picking the gators. We shall see.

I would love to finish off the class with: Cowart, Ivey, Godwin, Holland, C. Davis, R. Davis, Gibson

Ha, so would all of us. :)

Since we got Horton, do y'all think we missed on Ivey?

That's my feeling but I'm a nobody.

Stop it young man, you are a somebody! Never forget your mother and I love you very much!

With Horton signing I think we have a solid 5% chance on Ivy, so there is a chance.

From what I've read, Horton could end up playing DL.

Horton will get a look at DT IIRC, and if it doesn't work, we have an excellent OG prospect.

Doubt tis has anything to do with Ivey, even if we have already been informed he is heading to UF.

Horton will get a look at DT IIRC, and if it doesn't work, we have an excellent OG prospect.

Doubt tis has anything to do with Ivey, even if we have already been informed he is heading to UF.

Thanks Dixie!

War Eagle!

Archived