2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

Just a heads up: As predicted, not one rivals mod picked AU to get Ivey today (in the most recent predictions). This is after the in-home last night. Most seem pretty sure he is going to UF. For most that follow recruiting this is not a shocker... just wanted to pass it along.

Most that follow recruiting know that Ivey would be a huge surprise and a quart full of gravy on this recruiting class.

wde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivey said he is getting a kick out of everyone thinking they know where he is going.Hoping hes gonna pull the suprise cause everyone seems to think its Florida.

Ivey said he is getting a kick out of everyone thinking they know where he is going.Hoping hes gonna pull the suprise cause everyone seems to think its Florida.

Where did he say this?

very interesting. These next few days are going to be wild I think.

Where did he say this?

ESPN last week.

What was the report from his on-home with Gus and Company?

There was no report. Ivey is keeping stuff like that for AU and Florida on the DL.

Great guy, great player. Would be wicked good if he chooses us. Someone on campus needs to just ask CC. He knows where Tez is going.

CC wouldn't tell anyone. He is too good of a friend to Tez.

I know he wouldn't. I bet his teammates know though, just from his expression when they talk. What do you think Dixie. Is the FL pull too strong or is it too hard to tell.

I think you're right. CC probably knows, but is too good of a friend

If our coaches were sure Ivey was signing with AU I don't think Horton would be visiting. I assume he is a backup plan (although I've been told we're not supposed to say those two dirty words).

I think he is a Gator. Just off our info. He was going to commit to them at the Army game and we asked for another opportunity which he gave us. But it seems his heart is with them. Everything to him says Auburn but he is a Gator fan growing up and I think he goes with them. Hope I'm wrong. Without getting hurt he will be an NFL kid soon.

I think he is a Gator. Just off our info. He was going to commit to them at the Army game and we asked for another opportunity which he gave us. But it seems his heart is with them. Everything to him says Auburn but he is a Gator fan growing up and I think he goes with them. Hope I'm wrong. Without getting hurt he will be an NFL kid soon.

Gif...

Come on man!

CC wouldn't even tell the AU coaches (on the down low), so they could work on a backup plan?

CC wouldn't even tell the AU coaches (on the down low), so they could work on a backup plan?

good point.

If our coaches were sure Ivey was signing with AU I don't think Horton would be visiting. I assume he is a backup plan (although I've been told we're not supposed to say those two dirty words).

Good point. I am pretty sure Horton is being projected as a DT. Could be wrong but I think I saw that somewhere.

Ivey and Horton are not related at all. Horton is strictly a guard prospect for the staff. If he becomes a take later it would be as a best available target.

Good point. I am pretty sure Horton is being projected as a DT. Could be wrong but I think I saw that somewhere.

Glad you posted that, because I was confused up until this point. Didn't realize Horton was a player.

For some reason, I read autan's post as Tim Horton visiting Ivey as some last ditch effort, which made the "backup plan" comment even more confusing. LOL

Glad you posted that, because I was confused up until this point. Didn't realize Horton was a player.

For some reason, I read autan's post as Tim Horton visiting Ivey as some last ditch effort, which made the "backup plan" comment even more confusing. LOL

Horton is a guard prospect. Norton is a DT target.

Always liked Horton's They make a great doughnut :big:tim-hortons-alwaysfresh-ellispe-logo.jpg

Thought a little levity was in order....I think our coaches have a pretty good idea on who is committing....

Archived