2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

Who's paying for this cruise he's going on? Is it coming from someone in west Alabama.

Me

Rich, too, eh? Mrs. Golf must be very happy.

Very

How much are you paying the "Pool Guy"?

Golf doesn't have a pool guy he has a "Cabana Boy" now go get me a PBR boy.

I have pool girls so I don't need no stinking Cabana Boy

Golf, have to say it.. Something about having money and drinking PBR that does not sit right. Maybe that's how you saved money. He He

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear this! Are you from Knoxville? I lived their 10 years. Farragut actually.

No way! I am from Farragut! Almost went to Farragut High School, but ended up going to Webb School of Knoxville. I also worked at the Harper dealerships and attended Cokesbury UMC. Have you been back recently? That area has changed a TON in the past few years.

Have not been back in a while. Spent 10 years there while working for IBM. Been in Atlanta for quite a while now. Loved Farragut. Our kids were very young there and it was a great

Place to raise kids. We bought out first Infiniti from Harpers.

Who's paying for this cruise he's going on? Is it coming from someone in west Alabama.

Me

Very

Golf, have to say it.. Something about having money and drinking PBR that does not sit right. Maybe that's how you saved money. He He

It helped a little but mostly just lucky in life

Glad to hear this! Are you from Knoxville? I lived their 10 years. Farragut actually.

No way! I am from Farragut! Almost went to Farragut High School, but ended up going to Webb School of Knoxville. I also worked at the Harper dealerships and attended Cokesbury UMC. Have you been back recently? That area has changed a TON in the past few years.

Have not been back in a while. Spent 10 years there while working for IBM. Been in Atlanta for quite a while now. Loved Farragut. Our kids were very young there and it was a great

Place to raise kids. We bought out first Infiniti from Harpers.

If you ever get a chance to go back, you will not believe it. Harpers has expanded TREMENDOUSLY, and now has a VW dealership, an Infiniti dealership, an Audi dealership, a Fiat/Maserati dealership, and they are in the process of building a new building for their Jaguar and Porsche dealerships.

I'm guessing you were gone by the time Turkey Creek went in, but it's a massive shopping center now. The small Kroger across from the high school has built a new building and is now a super Kroger. The area around the Choto Road/Northshore Road intersection has blown up, there was a Weigels built over there, a YMCA, and they had to put a round-about in because there was so much traffic.

Me

Very

Florence Henderson and Bettie White

Most on rivals say he is going to UF. 247 is 50/50 on him.

Thanks for the response! Was mainly going for the redirect and forgot to add the sarcasm emoji.

Any word on the in-home visit with Mac today? I have a real gut-feeling that tomorrow's last in-home visit with Gus and AU, will be the deciding factor, along with best friend CC already being at Auburn. I think the good guys win out on this one.

I know they are great friends but it's kinda like the whole package deal thing it's the other group ... Most kids aren't going somewhere cuz of the BFF. They go where it is right for them. Now CC may help educate Ivey on all of the great things that are auburn and Ivey can trust that opinion but ultimately he and the other players are going where he wants to regardless of friends or package deals.

Florida's recruiting this year is a train wreck. Ivey will certainly recognize this and I doubt he wants to be a part of it. He will, IMO, pick us on signing day. Gus' last visit will seal they deal.

Florida's recruiting this year is a train wreck. Ivey will certainly recognize this and I doubt he wants to be a part of it. He will, IMO, pick us on signing day. Gus' last visit will seal they deal.

We picked up some good players after our train wreck of a 2012 season.

Five-star Martez Ivey has his mind made up in.gif

January, 28, 2015

Jan 28

4:46

PM ET

By Derek Tyson | ESPN Insider

APOPKA, Fla. -- With one week remaining until national signing day, five-star offensive tackle Martez Ivey is finally closing in on his decision.

The fifth-ranked player in the ESPN 300 will announce his decision between Auburn and Florida next Wednesday on ESPNU but contemplated announcing early just to get the process over with.

Any word on the in-home visit with Mac today? I have a real gut-feeling that tomorrow's last in-home visit with Gus and AU, will be the deciding factor, along with best friend CC already being at Auburn. I think the good guys win out on this one.

Mac used his in home in December. Florida's offensive staff along with Gus and our offensive staff are set to meet with Ivey tomorrow.

Mac used his in home in December. Florida's offensive staff along with Gus and our offensive staff are set to meet with Ivey tomorrow.

Do we go last?

Do we go last?

IDK and it don't really matter. Ivey has made up his mind.

Do we go last?

Well in that case, I assume he'll inform the respective staffs of his decision. So we (the fans) may know something soon if it looks like we're moving on down the list of contingency plans.

Do we go last?

Well in that case, I assume he'll inform the respective staffs of his decision. So we (the fans) may know something soon if it looks like we're moving on down the list of contingency plans.

He is supposed to do that Monday after his cruise.

Do we go last?

He is supposed to do that Monday after his cruise.

high hopes. Hope the cruise is enlightening.

Archived