2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

Muschamp likes Horton on the DL. But he is a OL. I think he's only a take if we miss on most of our top targets.

Yep, but if AU extends an offer then there's a good chance he flips.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chandler Cox is even putting work on twitter with this week. Hope he comes and shows out with his friend CC.

https://twitter.com/...483303077670912

Don' quite understand this. They are best friends. I seriously doubt CC does not know where Tez is going by now. I do not want it to be true, but, I guess he is just posting to look like he is trying to help. CC is a great kid, and I bet he is getting some pressure from AU friends to push for Tez. I want Tez bad, hope he comes, but it could easily not happen.

Chandler Cox is even putting work on twitter with this week. Hope he comes and shows out with his friend CC.

https://twitter.com/...483303077670912

Don' quite understand this. They are best friends. I seriously doubt CC does not know where Tez is going by now. I do not want it to be true, but, I guess he is just posting to look like he is trying to help. CC is a great kid, and I bet he is getting some pressure from AU friends to push for Tez. I want Tez bad, hope he comes, but it could easily not happen.

Or maybe he knows he's coming to AU already

Just a picture on twitter, gang. Two buds hanging out. Until you know it means more than that, it doesn't.

I would LOVE it if they made a dramatized TV show about CFB recruiting. It would be like Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Scandal, Downton Abbey and Friday Night Lights all rolled into one. It would be the greatest thing ever. It would be just like this, except only 1 hour a week.

IGNORE EVERYTHING TODAY!!!

It's all lies, games, jokes and flat out trolling. Nothing on Twitter from a recruit today means anything unless they flat out say they are going to so and so university...and even then they may be trolling! So again....IGNORE EVERYTHING! Today is the last chance they may ever have to play these games so many will take advantage!

Just a picture on twitter, gang. Two buds hanging out. Until you know it means more than that, it doesn't.

I would LOVE it if they made a dramatized TV show about CFB recruiting. It would be like Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Scandal, Downton Abbey and Friday Night Lights all rolled into one. It would be the greatest thing ever. It would be just like this, except only 1 hour a week.

It'd be a pretty solid show haha

McLoofus, you've failed us. Our knowledge of the truth is independent of the facts. Everybody knows that. Hahaha.

McLoofus, you've failed us. Our knowledge of the truth is independent of the facts. Everybody knows that. Hahaha.

A day with the AU Family is nothing if not educational. :bow:

What about a day with Golf?

A day with the AU Family is nothing if not educational. :bow:/>

Who would want that?

If you're supplying the day-drinking equipment.

A day with God would take all of the fun out of the recruiting process because we would know where everyone was going or not going. This is Recruiting 777 no doubt!

Opps.....I see you said Golf and not God.

Funny, I have a friend who just texted me and said Ivey is going to AU, but we all think he's going UF.

Source? Lol

Well he goes to UF, his parents are alumni. I honestly am not sure whether anyone really knows at this point.

A day with God would take all of the fun out of the recruiting process because we would know where everyone was going or not going. This is Recruiting 777 no doubt!

I've been called both

I've been called both

Yeah but, you've been called a lot of other things,,,,,and a lot more often.

I've been called both

Tell me about it.

I've been called both

Tell me about it.

How was your cruise, btw?

I've been called both

Tell me about it.

How was your cruise, btw?

:bigblush::drink1::cheers::OnTheCan: :OnTheCan: :OnTheCan: :OnTheCan:

Archived