2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not getting my hopes up UNTIL this thread is moved back to the recruiting page.

When and If that happens, I will start to smile.

PACKAGE DEAL! PACKAGE DEAL! PACKAGE DEAL!

come on guys, chant it with me.

I'm with you!! Package Deal!! Package Deal!!! Package Deal!!!!

Edit: someone keep it going!

I am not getting my hopes up UNTIL this thread is moved back to the recruiting page.

When and If that happens, I will start to smile.

I believe E and maybe Titan are the only ones that can do that, and neither are anywhere to be found.

Thank goodn

NSD15 definitely didn't disappoint! What a crazy couple of days....

Yep. I bet Cowart sees that the DL coach is gone this morning and it strengthens his bond to AU even more.

Gators are freaking over Jefferson NLI. Blaming Ole Miss...

Move this back to Recruiting.

That is the real story. OM was leading forever, and supposedly that is what his dad wants...

Only reason that AU is even in the picture is because all of his friends went to AU. Maybe we win by default! Hahaha

That is the real story. OM was leading forever, and supposedly that is what his dad wants...

Only reason that AU is even in the picture is because all of his friends went to AU. Maybe we win by default! Hahaha

That and he has a real bond with Muschamp.

Many gator fans are now giving up... saying it will be Alabama, small chance of Ole Miss. I was hoping he would stay out of the SEC W... unless of course it was AU :bananadance: .

what a crazy recruiting year...

Many gator fans are now giving up... saying it will be Alabama, small chance of Ole Miss. I was hoping he would stay out of the SEC W... unless of course it was AU :bananadance:/> .

What the fans think means nothing. Look no further than 24 hours ago in the Cowart thread.

Apparently this is basically a mom vs. dad decision. Mom wants UF, dad elsewhere.

Many gator fans are now giving up... saying it will be Alabama, small chance of Ole Miss. I was hoping he would stay out of the SEC W... unless of course it was AU :bananadance:/> .

What the fans think means nothing. Look no further than 24 hours ago in the Cowart thread.

Apparently this is basically a mom vs. dad decision. Mom wants UF, dad elsewhere.

If that were the case, mom could just sign the NLI and be done with it. That's what happened with Alex Collins. Mom refused so Dad signed it and it was done. CeCe has to at least be having some hesitation or else this would have already been done.

Cowart and Jefferson must have had some sort of agreement. Cowart delayed half a day before finally signing up with Auburn supposedly to wait to see who Jefferson signed with, and now Jefferson is doing basically the same thing?

GET GUS ON THE HORN!

UGA guy made a lot of valid points

I thought it was funny all the Gators jumping on thuga guy's story. Can you imagine AUFamily posters getting a half page story from a uat guy and going "yeah... THAT!"

well, just to get you guys fired up ...

JC Shurburtt ‏@jcshurburtt 50s51 seconds ago

CeCe Jefferson still likely ends up with the #Gators but don't count #Auburn out of this. @RyanBartow @Keith247Sports

Still expected to UF but this should make for an interesting few hours... I have not seen the actual tweet, this is from a free site. hahahaha, FL fans have to be vomiting at this moment.

Lol it's hilarious how little respect Ole Miss gets from people on this board. Sure they have been mediocre the past forever but are definitely on the rise and are more than capable of beating AU. The same goes for Miss St and they actually did beat AU this past season.

Ole Miss has not done anything close to the point to where they have gained my respect. When they fired Cutcliffe (not sure about the spelling),They lost my respect. They have done squat in the past 50 years. I do not see them winning more than 6 or 7 games for 2015. Freeze is a decent coach at best. He is light years away from being anything close to CGM. Mississippi State will be the best team from the state of Mississippi next season and beyond. I am not trying to be obnoxious or anything like that. I am just telling it like it is folks. I feel bad for those 4 & 5 star players from their 2013 class. Those young men will not have the opportunity to play for a division or conference championship. I know their is a lot of love for Ole Miss out there, but I think it is futile as far as championships go.

Doc, AU has had own share of not very respectful moves; consider the Flight gate deal of AU Athletics and boosters flying to get Bobby Petrino as our HC while Tubberville was still our coach. That was ugly. We are not holier than most other teams. That said, I agree that Ole Miss is not ready to win championships. They had a pretty rough go of it on signing day too.

Think about it:

Jefferson was the main driver of the package deal.

UF just lost their D-Line coach today (the day after NSD) to the NFL.

Holland and Cowart are now Tigers.

So basically McElwain and UF lied. The kid makes a decision based off the information he had. His soon to be coach bolts for the NFL less than 24 hours after signing day. UF hires Texas' D line coach. Everyone is saying the dad is getting in the way of his kid making a decision. If that was my son, I would do the same thing. I don't care what school it is.

I thinks it's time to move back to regular recruiting. Heard there's news coming soon.

What is this about?

Archived