2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if he did open his recruiting back up, do we still have a spot left in the 2015 recruiting class? I'm sure this information is out there in a topic somewhere, but I don't know where to look & I'm guessing some of you know the answer to this.

Even if he did open his recruiting back up, do we still have a spot left in the 2015 recruiting class? I'm sure this information is out there in a topic somewhere, but I don't know where to look & I'm guessing some of you know the answer to this.

Yes, we have a spot..

Yes. Remember we were saving a spot for Godwin anyways.

Again, I'm hearing there are talks between Auburn and CeCe and his family. Remember about the "package" deal?...

One could only hope. Would be awesome to have him a BC pushing each other for PT imo....Once CL leaves that would possibly be one nasty set of bookends.

That's what we THOUGHT!

Ends up this all was elaborate troll job orchestrated by Muschamp to get revenge on the UF staff for the Cowart debachle and that's why we saved the slot. It's brilliant!

But, seriously... is there any legitimate chance this actually goes our way? I thought OM was the team to beat here.

There were some rumblings on here regarding Bama and Ole Miss doing some shady recruiting things once it looked unlikely that he would commit to AU. Hopefully those are untrue, especially if AU is back in the race.

That's what we THOUGHT!

Ends up this all was elaborate troll job orchestrated by Muschamp to get revenge on the UF staff for the Cowart debachle and that's why we saved the slot. It's brilliant!

But, seriously... is there any legitimate chance this actually goes our way? I thought OM was the team to beat here.

I suspect that we are not in the hunt due to the potential of this being a financial situation.

OM vs UF.

Wrong..

Not necessarily correct. Auburn coaches felt they had a legit chance to sign him yesterday. That combined with Cowart's desire to have him on board could (not likely) help us.

Are we even in the picture anyway, or would this come down to Ole Miss vs Bama.....IF he doesn't sign?

According to the other AU boards, this is a family deal. AU has reached out and was told he will ultimately sign with UF. At this point almost all AU people seem to think UF signs him, probably later today, according to what they were told.

Unless he is truly mad about the DL coach leaving. Maybe that changes things...

OM vs UF.

Wrong..

according to what information?

I just know someone who is in the AD at Auburn. They are pretty reliable...

you will forgive me if I am skeptical of an unfounded source. I say OM because he visited and according to Kklombo (on twitter) dad wants him at OM and currently Cece is committed to UF.

Are we even in the picture anyway, or would this come down to Ole Miss vs Bama.....IF he doesn't sign?

According to the other AU boards, this is a family deal. AU has reached out and he will ultimately sign with UF. At this point almost all AU people seem to think UF signs him, probably later today.

You pretty much nailed it, except, it's more of a circus then people know. Hearing CeCe wants Auburn...

Again, I'm hearing there are talks between Auburn and CeCe and his family. Remember about the "package" deal?...

I hope you are not reading the topic lines on some of the Au pay sites. They are doing that out of spite. The UF fans are crumbling at this point.

I actually feel sorry for them as well.

According to the other AU boards, this is a family deal. AU has reached out and he will ultimately sign with UF. At this point almost all AU people seem to think UF signs him, probably later today.

You pretty much nailed it, except, it's more of a circus then people know. Hearing CeCe wants Auburn...

Well if that is the case, tell those people to call our coaches.

Archived