2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

Again, I'm hearing there are talks between Auburn and CeCe and his family. Remember about the "package" deal?...

I hope you are not reading the topic lines on some of the Au pay sites. They are doing that out of spite. The UF fans are crumbling at this point.

I actually feel sorry for them as well.

Haha, no. This is just a weird situation. My source is confused as well, lol. I believe we'll know something by the end of the day...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for Florida because if this was the other way Id be screaming about illegal recruiting. Hope we get him though it's be crazy.

Then maybe our class ranking would bump up to 8 *sarcasm*

I hope this isn't a financial situation...

I am of the opinion it is.

From a gator

Congrats on CeCe, Auburn... Reply

Our insiders are saying CeCe will probably end up at Auburn.. his family isn't too happy about it, but he "feels at home" with muschamp.

I hope this isn't a financial situation...

I am of the opinion it is.

im under the opinion it's nothing of the sort

That's fine you are allowed to have an opinion as much as anyone else.

Be nice for AU to be on the POSITIVE receiving end of this kind of crud for once at least.

While we're at it.... Ivey fax HIS NLI in yesterday? *snicker-snicker*

I thinks it's time to move back to regular recruiting. Heard there's news coming soon.

from who?

Sources

Not sure about those sources. Lot of trolling going on right now.

From CeCe's dad

"I’m a die-hard Gator fan, but personally, I want CeCe to go somewhere else," Jefferson said. "I wanted to get him away from home. I didn’t want him in Gainesville, to tell you the truth."

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2015/2/5/7987153/cece-jefferson-florida-gators-gainesville-sun-somewhere-else-quote

I thinks it's time to move back to regular recruiting. Heard there's news coming soon.

from who?

Sources

I'm not trolling. Believe what you want.

From CeCe's dad

"I’m a die-hard Gator fan, but personally, I want CeCe to go somewhere else," Jefferson said. "I wanted to get him away from home. I didn’t want him in Gainesville, to tell you the truth."

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2015/2/5/7987153/cece-jefferson-florida-gators-gainesville-sun-somewhere-else-quote

Plot thickens.

from who?

Sources

Clayton usually has A1 info.

from who?

Sources

Didn't say you were. Just recommending we be very skeptical of what we hear. I've seen several fake twitter accounts pop up.

Archived