2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

I'm starting to worry about what National Signing Day does to me. Every year I sit wide eyed in front of the computer, pupils dilated, hammering away at the refresh button and frantically scouring the internet for every last morsel of information like I'm Bret Bielema eating the last chicken wing on earth.

It's trending upwards....every year it gets more and more intense. I feel for these kids sometimes, but some of them are made for it.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boom! And just like that WDE has some competition. :)/>

Well he IS the bag man after all . . . .

I have been looking for that man. Just as long as he shows up now.

At MY front door. :)

Just heard he and Reese got into it, he left for Tuscaloosa. Not good. (That's my contribution, and I'm out)

Dear goodness. LOL!

Just heard he and Reese got into it, he left for Tuscaloosa. Not good. (That's my contribution, and I'm out)

Who is Reese?

Center that turned out to be pretty good.

Who is Reese?

Mr. Dismukes . . . he was "known" to rough up the young guys!

Who is Reese?

Last names are helpful lol

Brown Family wearing Orange and Blue. DB with a pink tie. :)

5NrYAzge_bigger.jpeg Rusty Mansell@Mansell247

For those that keep score, no question Brown family in Auburn colors. Derrick rocking pink tie looking serious at table.

Who is Reese?

Last names are helpful lol

Ha, thought that was an easy one!

I know it's posted elsewhere, but it's difficult to navigate some of these threads on my phone. Would someone do me the courtesy of telling me what time Brown announces?

In roughly 5 minutes. 2:05 CST

Who is Reese?

Those were some pretty low points in the recruiting era. If I remember correctly, things got a lot better the following year.

Archived