2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I still think it was a weird thing for her to say. It was reported in an article with SEC Country, AND in the AJC. Something weird is going on. Guess we shall find out in a bit.

I agree. How can a school be the favorite and not be in the top three? She mis-spoke or something or else we're in deep do-do.

Mis-spoke to two seperate media outlets? :headscratch:

Sounds like she has already received her stipend.

Brown to Bama.

Nah

Afraid this will be true.

Been watching these signing days for years. Gotta say i have no reason to believe brown is coming to AU. I know wdewde said he was coming but, as i respect his information, i am really seeing a lot of the signs pointing elsewhere. Hope i'm wrong

What time is his announcement?

2pm central.

This'd be a huge swing and miss if he ends up at Bama with us trending so hard lately

I could have swore Bama wasn't in his top 3. When did they enter it?

Gotta love the paranoia that surfaces on NSD.

A few unfamiliar posters as well. Correlation or causation?

I just remember going through Yeldon, CK, Foster, Evans, Calloway, etc. on here as a regular poster...

What time is his announcement?

2pm central.

This'd be a huge swing and miss if he ends up at Bama with us trending so hard lately

I could have swore Bama wasn't in his top 3. When did they enter it?

They've been floating around the last week or two but haven't been thought to really be a contender. His mom yesterday talked about Bama, UGA and Tenn all being atop his depth chart and its started a lot of talk about whether AU led like we thought, whether that was actually his top 3 or mom just wasn't thinking, etc etc

It's just Auburn little brother syndrome. For some reason, our fan base can't believe that we can do something great until it has happened. We ALWAYS expect the worse.

It's just Auburn little brother syndrome. For some reason, our fan base can't believe that we can do something great until it has happened. We ALWAYS expect the worse.

Doesn't help we often flop under high rankings but thrive off of being underrated

That's because some of us have seen it a time or two. NSD doesn't really bother me one way or the other because I have seen many a 5* not pan out and plenty of 3*'s look good.

Archived