2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is Nancy? The Doc is 92% DB to Auburn. Confidence is high. My predictions have been pretty good I must say:

1. The Myers brothers (cannot wait to see them eat it up)

2. The Prince (a monster indeed...it would be cool if he became a DE...He and the other prince in the games as both DEs...this would scare the living crap out of offensives.)

WDE I got faith in ya. Hope you got the goods. If he flops I'm not gonna melt but it will take the wind out of this class regardless of what the pumper a say.

So this reporter on espn is quoting kirby smart commenting on mack wilson and derrick brown. Thats against the rules, is it not?

So this reporter on espn is quoting kirby smart commenting on mack wilson and derrick brown. Thats against the rules, is it not?

Yes it indeed for sure is.

So if they sign with uga, violation?

Exactly :)

It's technically a violation albeit a minor one regardless of where they sign.

Posted by EDW on Twitter two minutes ago: Auburn trending for 5 star DT Derrick Brown LATE but this is coming down to Auburn vs UGA.

Just got a message from someone reliable saying AU trending more than that FWIW.

Posted by EDW on Twitter two minutes ago: Auburn trending for 5 star DT Derrick Brown LATE but this is coming down to Auburn vs UGA.

Just got a message from someone reliable saying AU trending more than that FWIW.

In Ellitor we trust!

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who is on the support staff at AU and he said not to worry. They feel very, very, very, very confident that DB ends up with the good guys. If he goes elsewhere, then they have been fed bad information from DB himself. Just sayin'.

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who is on the support staff at AU and he said not to worry. They feel very, very, very, very confident that DB ends up with the good guys. If he goes elsewhere, then they have been fed bad information from DB himself. Just sayin'.

Boom! And just like that WDE has some competition. :) Pressure's on. Last year we had a poster come on and say that he was an insider and that Terry Godwin would commit to us. That didn't turn out so well. We will all be trolling you if your prediction is wrong. (jk).

Boom! And just like that WDE has some competition. :)

Well he IS the bag man after all . . . .

I'm starting to worry about what National Signing Day does to me. Every year I sit wide eyed in front of the computer, pupils dilated, hammering away at the refresh button and frantically scouring the internet for every last morsel of information like I'm Bret Bielema eating the last chicken wing on earth.

Boom! And just like that WDE has some competition. :)/>

Hey! We're all on the same team here. ;)

Can coaches make contact at this point? It's going to be a lonnnngggggggg 20 minutes+

Via text or social media or the recruits calling yes.

Boom! And just like that WDE has some competition. :)/>

Well he IS the bag man after all . . . .

I have been looking for that man. Just as long as he shows up now.

Archived