2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

WTF is this? Auburn not even in Top 3 according to AJC...https://www.dawgnati...-of-signing-day

This is not looking good. Why would his Mother say that if not true? :dunno:/>

His DEPTH CHART top three would be GA, Bama, etc. Totally different than his actual favorite; at least that's how I read it. If you ask me, she's setting the GA fan base up for a world of hurt tomorrow by getting their hopes up. I think he's all AU

How would his "depth chart top three" not include his favorite? I'm confused.

This isn't consistent with what we have been hearing. I would understand if Auburn went from being a favorite to second after UGA, but not to be in the top three at all just seems like a troll job to me. This is why I have a love hate relationship with the process. I really hate it, but can't seem to get enough of it at the same time.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is this? Auburn not even in Top 3 according to AJC...https://www.dawgnati...-of-signing-day

His DEPTH CHART top three would be GA, Bama, etc. Totally different than his actual favorite; at least that's how I read it. If you ask me, she's setting the GA fan base up for a world of hurt tomorrow by getting their hopes up. I think he's all AU

Let's take a linebacker recruit choosing between us and Bama, for example. We might make his depth chart favorite for obvious reasons, but his actual favorite is Bama (for any number of reasons). Make sense?

This isn't consistent with what we have been hearing. I would understand if Auburn went from being a favorite to second after UGA, but not to be in the top three at all just seems like a troll job to me. This is why I have a love hate relationship with the process. I really hate it, but can't seem to get enough of it at the same time.

I agree. That's why I'm not worried about it at all

Let's take a linebacker recruit choosing between us and Bama, for example. We might make his depth chart favorite for obvious reasons, but his actual favorite is Bama (for any number of reasons). Make sense?

WHEN has this ever happened? Oh, ..........nevermind.

Not if bama's not in his top three, which is what was stated.

Eh, I still think it was a weird thing for her to say. It was reported in an article with SEC Country, AND in the AJC. Something weird is going on. Guess we shall find out in a bit.

Eh, I still think it was a weird thing for her to say. It was reported in an article with SEC Country, AND in the AJC. Something weird is going on. Guess we shall find out in a bit.

I agree. How can a school be the favorite and not be in the top three? She mis-spoke or something or else we're in deep do-do.

I agree. How can a school be the favorite and not be in the top three? She mis-spoke or something or else we're in deep do-do.

Mis-spoke to two seperate media outlets? :headscratch:

Gus probably hasn't slept in weeks

Yep, probably since the JSU game. ;)

Archived