2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but it's just random people who claim to have inside information...

INSIDE INFORMATION:

I may or may not have Chick-fil-a for lunch

I'm compelled to ask about your screen name. Any chance it's a reference to the area contiguous to Fort McNair?

WDE!

UGA chatter is that they now believe DB is a gonner and he signs with Auburn. They are also nervous about Price. I just saw a CB for Price to Southern California...FWIW.

UGA chatter is that they now believe DB is a gonner and he signs with Auburn. They are also nervous about Price. I just saw a CB for Price to Southern California...FWIW.

Yep I think SC gets the stunner much like they pulled for Leonard Williams a few years ago.

He makes or breaks this D class.

I disagree with you. With the D-Line that we have committed and with Adams and Lawson both returning plus the other DT's that are returning we will be fine if we don't get him. We have filled our most pressing needs everywhere but at LB. Don't get me wrong I want him bad but this is a great class without him even if the numbers will be lower then what I would like. I wish we would offer Riley Cole as I think he could help us at LB. I also wanted Thomas and we got him already so I am happy with this class.

add to the fact that UGA is reporting they are out of if with Brown...

I'm just trusting in the fact that Derrick really loves Garner. hopefully that will be enough to bring him home...

Where did you see this? As of 45 minutes ago they were in the thick of it.

junkyard...

To be fair, it was random posters, with inside information over there too...

I thought that this was some site like rivals, espn, now that I know that it is just a bunch of snaggle-tooth bammer yahooos, I now find it funny. Altima, in the future report ligit stuff not some bammerish foolishness my friend! You are still much loved on this site even if you drive an Altima.

add to the fact that UGA is reporting they are out of if with Brown...

I'm just trusting in the fact that Derrick really loves Garner. hopefully that will be enough to bring him home...

Where did you see this? As of 45 minutes ago they were in the thick of it.

junkyard...

To be fair, it was random posters, with inside information over there too...

I thought that this was some site like rivals, espn, now that I know that it is just a bunch of snaggle-tooth bammer yahooos, I now find it funny. Altima, in the future report ligit stuff not some bammerish foolishness my friend! You are still much loved on this site even if you drive an Altima.

huh? not sure whether to say thank you, or take offense?..

sorry if I missed it somewhere in the prev 35 pages, but is there a link to a live feed?

It's on ESPN so if you have it from your cable provider it'll be on WatchESPN.

but it's just random people who claim to have inside information...

INSIDE INFORMATION:

I may or may not have Chick-fil-a for lunch

I'm compelled to ask about your screen name. Any chance it's a reference to the area contiguous to Fort McNair?

WDE!

Ha, no,

East TN

:)

I cant remember a recruit ever being as quiet as derrick brown has been. The suspense is pretty crazy

From Keith 10 minutes ago FWIW. http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/In-real-time-National-Signing-Day-43404354?Page=23

More chatter of Brown to AU .... but again, I'm not certain on this one. Wouldn't rule out anything.

WDE said its a done deal and I believe him. :cheers:

I cant remember a recruit ever being as quiet as derrick brown has been. The suspense is pretty crazy

As I recall, Carl Lawson basically said nothing for weeks and then quietly faxed in his NLI.

As I recall, Carl Lawson basically said nothing for weeks and then quietly faxed in his NLI.

Montravius Adams kept it pretty close to the vest as well if I remember correctly

You are right. I guess i should have limited that to uncomitted guys

From Keith 10 minutes ago FWIW. http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/In-real-time-National-Signing-Day-43404354?Page=23

More chatter of Brown to AU .... but again, I'm not certain on this one. Wouldn't rule out anything.

WDE said its a done deal and I believe him. :cheers:/>

uga has made a push.

You are right. I guess i should have limited that to uncomitted guys

I still remember the meltdowns happening, expecting him to flip elsewhere. Silly fans :)

From Keith 10 minutes ago FWIW. http://auburn.247spo...3404354?Page=23

WDE said its a done deal and I believe him. :cheers:

He has expressed a concern privately the last couple of hours. I tried to double check w/ a couple real good sources but The Bunker has been down.

He has expressed a concern privately the last couple of hours. I tried to double check w/ a couple real good sources but The Bunker has been down.

Nancy

Nope. Carl let everyone know a couple of days before NSD that he was going to AU so when his commitment spot came up on ESPNU he just talked about why he picked AU 2 days earlier.

Nancy

Well it's not private anymore

Archived