New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things will start happening to the north endzone 2016..............imo

Correct. It's a two phase project. End of 2016 season and end of 2017 season.

I'll tell you what, that sounded great just playing on my laptop. It even sounded better the further away the sound was recorded. Aubietron is going to be awesome. Thanks AubTigers

Just thought I'd drop in and note this thread has over a quarter million views, carry on. ;)

:au: :au: :au: :au:

WTG Rob! There are some websites that wont get 250K hits during their entire existence.

You just got 250K views on one thread.

Just thought I'd drop in and note this thread has over a quarter million views, carry on. ;)

WTG Rob! There are some websites that wont get 250K hits during their entire existence.

:hellyeah: :hellyeah: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Of course, 240k of those views were from the same 15-20 of us clicking refresh 20 times an hour during construction. :dunno::whistle:

It just keeps getting better.

Thanks for the updates......

Of course, 240k of those views were from the same 15-20 of us clicking refresh 20 times an hour during construction. :dunno::whistle:

LOL, that's true. But when you think how long it will take for the Aubietron to get that many in-person views, it sort of puts it into perspective.

You can count me for just five of those clicks today! lol

The AU looks awesome! However, I'm very critical. I don't like how the light leaks out from the bottom. Hopefully, that steel structuring will be covered by some sort of bricking or even concrete eventually.

The AU looks awesome! However, I'm very critical. I don't like how the light leaks out from the bottom. Hopefully, that steel structuring will be covered by some sort of bricking or even concrete eventually.

I don't think that's an unintentional leak. I think it's meant to outline it.

^^^

believe he's talking about lighted up structure - down below

CNdtMvqVEAAFjdS.jpg

maybe :dunno:/> not

Makes more sense. I was confused.

Yeah I'm talking about down below, not behind the AU.

^^^

believe he's talking about lighted up structure - down below

CNdtMvqVEAAFjdS.jpg

maybe :dunno:/> not

Makes more sense. I was confused.

Yeah I'm talking about down below, not behind the AU.

Maybe they put some colored led's like toomers..... :cool:;)

LOL, that's true. But when you think how long it will take for the Aubietron to get that many in-person views, it sort of puts it into perspective.

Three games?

Archived