Baseball vs. Texas A&M - game thread

Man I hope this is not going to be the way this year goes. Great starting pitching, terrified to go to the pen for middle relief.

If I was Thompson's dad I would have a serious talk with this coaching staff. There is too much promise there to ride him like a rented mule.

I agree. 115 in the CCC and 130 tonight. Not worth it. I know there's no magical spell that makes a pitcher's arm fall off after 100, and more than 100 is fine in cases, but KT was laboring since the bottom of the 6th. Whose call is that?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I hope this is not going to be the way this year goes. Great starting pitching, terrified to go to the pen for middle relief.

If I was Thompson's dad I would have a serious talk with this coaching staff. There is too much promise there to ride him like a rented mule.

I agree. 115 in the CCC and 130 tonight. Not worth it. I know there's no magical spell that makes a pitcher's arm fall off after 100, and more than 100 is fine in cases, but KT was laboring since the bottom of the 6th. Whose call is that?

Holliday should be advocating for him, but that's Golloway's call. Until Thompson's dad gets involved.

Hopefully, Rocky McCord can grab a W for the Tigers tomorrow. As stated earlier, since TAMU's ace is out for the year, AU will face Sunday's starter tomorrow and the midweek guy Sunday. Scouting report early on TAMU is an excellent BP but starters who can be gotten. Need to get on top early and often the next 2 days.

Live Stats is a more complete and much better live stream than Game Tracker.

Auburn had 12 runners in scoring position in spite of only 4 hits.

A&M had 11.

Thanks. Does it have our Avg with RISP?

Live Stats is a more complete and much better live stream than Game Tracker.

Auburn had 12 runners in scoring position in spite of only 4 hits.

A&M had 11.

Thanks. Does it have our Avg with RISP?

1 for 12 for a meager .083.

Can't believe we let KT go that deep. That simply can't go on all year.

Tomorrow should be ours for the taking, our #2 vs their Sunday guy.

Sunday's final could be 15-14 depending on the bullpens.

Hopefully, Rocky McCord can grab a W for the Tigers tomorrow. As stated earlier, since TAMU's ace is out for the year, AU will face Sunday's starter tomorrow and the midweek guy Sunday. Scouting report early on TAMU is an excellent BP but starters who can be gotten. Need to get on top early and often the next 2 days.

Minter is the second weekend starter to go down this year for the Aggies. Tyler Stubblefield (11 starts in '14) blew out a knee in a January pre-season scrimmage.

Anyone know why the Auburn Gameday app sucks at keeping up to date with the baseball program?

Because it sucks all around?

Archived