Racism. What are You Doing About It?

Weegle777

Then what do you want? If I say, try to be an example, you say, "you don't know what we go through." If I say, "racism isn't that big of a deal." You say, "you need to do more!" This proves my point. It's ALL about a cause and desiring no solution because the crutch would go away and no one could be blamed.

It is something that you should NOT have to rise above. There are enough hurdles in life to clear. Being a non-white, minority yourself, it is hard to understand why you have no empathy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then what do you want? If I say, try to be an example, you say, "you don't know what we go through." If I say, "racism isn't that big of a deal." You say, "you need to do more!" This proves my point. It's ALL about a cause and desiring no solution because the crutch would go away and no one could be blamed.

I simply want to be treated equally. I've never said you need to do more. That is not true and I don't know why you used quotation marks. But you show a terrific reason why talking usually doesn't help. You have things in your head already made up. And you can save all that crutch and blame stuff, you're just so entitled that you think if somebody talks to you about racism that somebody is going to ask you for something. Like I said I don't and haven't asked anybody for ANYTHING

PT the only poster on this entire forum that's a liar is you. You're the only person who makes things up just for the sake of making things up

Again you lie, and I call you a liar because you insinuated in your post #70 that I was so I was just returning the favor.

That's all you're good for. How pathetic you have to be to have a fake persona on the internet? Then you lie all the time, what type of older person act like you? Grow up

See like that comment right there, he locked the thread because of you but whatever just stop talking to me

Yeah you never do anything wrong do you? He only deleted my posts..right? You are so sweet and innocent.......and a huge hypocrite.

Mims....since he is your buddy, I assume you mean me. I didn't start this exchange. Go look at post #61.

Carry on.

Yeah you never do anything wrong do you? He only deleted my posts..right? You are so sweet and innocent.......and a huge hypocrite.

Smh. Pathetic

And congrats.

You have killed off another thread I was enjoying reading.

He does this on purpose. I don't know how they put up with him

See post #61 above and tell me who started this exchange and who started the name calling.

I will let Titan and others be the judge,

He said he was surprised you didn't start the thread, and that has made you want to end it.

You both have to realize it kill off discussion right? Each time this happens all other posters usually stay away from the topic and it either falls off top page whenever you two go to sleep or a admin locks it.

Mims.......Right, he fired the first shot by calling me by name. I hadn't mentioned him anywhere in the thread before then.....right or wrong? Am I just supposed to ignore it when he does that?

Don't let him lie and manipulate you. You can go into the Starbucks thread look at his post at 1002 am (before the post on this thread) and you will see when I'm talking to somebody else he comes in and says I'm doing my mo of lying or something like that. Let me go quote it because he loves to say stuff then go edit and say he didn't say it..see how he lies and manipulates. Then try to play innocent.....does it all the time. Ex. I say to another poster so white people are the victims? Here comes PT oh so everybody on this board are victims?? I say ok man of God when he went crazy with calling me a yellow dog and coward PT: You're making fun of God now? I call him dude. PT: since you called me dude why don't you get off this board boy! So on and so forth. TT says cut the stuff out he's the first person to reply like it doesn't mean him...

So now you know you are wrong in THIS thread and jump to another one. Why can't you do like your friend Mims suggests and just move on? I'm thru so have the last shot if it makes you feel better.

I'm going to watch some March Madness.

Move on? You mean like you didn't do? Ok. No I'm not wrong in anything, you are in your mode, I called you out on it. But go ahead and lie about something else

Sorry man I don't understand what that acronym mean

lol

OWG=Old white guy, sorry. I was making it up on the fly...

lol

Your posts are getting to sound like the military with all the acronyms. ;D

lol

Your posts are getting to sound like the military with all the acronyms. ;D/>

And what's wrong with that? Of course, it's not just the military. Have you looked at the EPA, FEMA, DOT and DHS lately? Lol

Archived