Freddie Gray possibly had back surgery a week before his death.

cooltigger21

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAPO is now reporting the self inflicted story as well.

Even if true, pretty sure the cops would still be liable for a prisoner's well being while in custody.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/prisoner-in-van-said-freddie-gray-was-banging-against-the-walls-during-ride/2015/04/29/56d7da10-eec6-11e4-8666-a1d756d0218e_story.html?tid=HP_lede?tid=HP_lede

WAPO is now reporting the self inflicted story as well.

Even if true, pretty sure the cops would still be liable for a prisoner's well being while in custody.

http://www.washingto...ede?tid=HP_lede

They have already said they didn't have him secured in the seat. That much we do know. They are not without culpability in this. It's just how much

AP is now reporting a previously undisclosed fourth stop has been discovered on a privately owned security camera.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BALTIMORE_POLICE_DEATH_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-04-30-11-57-17

AP is now reporting a previously undisclosed fourth stop has been discovered on a privately owned security camera.

http://hosted.ap.org...-04-30-11-57-17

Ive also seen reports that the GPS on board the police van has dismissed the possibility of a rough ride as they are calling it. Its a bad situation but I seriously doubt a murder charge is forthcoming...JMO. It could be involuntary manslaughter

Ive also seen reports that the GPS on board the police van has dismissed the possibility of a rough ride as they are calling it. Its a bad situation but I seriously doubt a murder charge is forthcoming...JMO. It could be involuntary manslaughter

Yeah, but you'd think this additional stop would have been clear on the GPS log as well. Not exactly good for their credibility.

Yeah, but you'd think this additional stop would have been clear on the GPS log as well. Not exactly good for their credibility.

I cant think of anything about this scenario that's particularly good for anyone. I didn't realize a GPS log could be doctored. Still dont see a murder charge emerging. We'll see, thats JMO

I cant think of anything about this scenario that's particularly good for anyone. I didn't realize a GPS log could be doctored. Still dont see a murder charge emerging. We'll see, thats JMO

Well, to be clear, I don't know that they doctored the log. I do, however, doubt we will ever see it.

Yes the media is having a frenzy on everybody. You will have to search for pics like these

http:

http://m.mic.com/art...be-seeing-on-tv

Indeed. I always get a kick out of this "Liberal" media versus "Conservative" media. Media serves only one master....$$$$$$$$

:starorange: :starorange: :starorange: :starorange:

ok this is getting more interesting by the minute. Now we are left to wonder what the purpose of that was. So many things that so far have no answer.

And the cops are calling the mayor a liar as they did hear a stand down / retreat order over the radio.

Kinda like a little Benghazi

ok this is getting more interesting by the minute. Now we are left to wonder what the purpose of that was. So many things that so far have no answer.

And the cops are calling the mayor a liar as they did hear a stand down / retreat order over the radio.

She has a lot to answer for in this fiasco. You have to get on top of these things immediately to keep them from boiling over. Some of these protesters were part of the rent a mob bunch. There were some of them in NY yesterday too.

She has a lot to answer for in this fiasco. You have to get on top of these things immediately to keep them from boiling over. Some of these protesters were part of the rent a mob bunch. There were some of them in NY yesterday too.

She's evidently taken her lessons from Obama who also seems to think video tapes dont exist of ALL the things he has denied ever saying.

The same wait for the facts come out thing doesn't apply here?

Im all for that but this is a forum for discussions and debate. Should we lock this thread until the investigation is complete?

Well, to be clear, I don't know that they doctored the log. I do, however, doubt we will ever see it.

Would that be any different from the way this country is being run at the highest levels? I dont think it would but maybe thats not a fair statement

The same wait for the facts come out thing doesn't apply here?

Could you be less vague, again?

I heard an interview of one cop saying he & others heard the stand down order over the radio.

Have a problem with any of that, bring it up with the cops. Not me.

No problem at all, just trying to make sense of speak against the cops it's wait for things to come out and which exact vertebrate was broken and for this lady it's watching her speak on the tv she shouldn't be in leadership and they voted for they deserve her and whatnot

No problem at all, just trying to make sense of speak against the cops it's wait for things to come out and which exact vertebrate was broken and for this lady it's watching her speak on the tv she shouldn't be in leadership and they voted for they deserve her and whatnot

And there you have it.

Well when it comes to the cops, we simply don't know what they did or didn't do in this particular instance. There are problems due to past incidents that can be identified as things that need to be addressed. As far as the mayor goes, in a situation like this leadership is crucial and she failed big time. She waited a full day before asking the state to help. She made the comment about letting the rioters loot. She made the comment of letting them destroy. Now whether she meant that the way it sounded or not she made it and didn't correct until later. She just appears to be in over her head. These riots could have been stopped before they ever got started but she allowed it to get out of control with inaction in the beginning.

Well when it comes to the cops, we simply don't know what they did or didn't do in this particular instance. There are problems due to past incidents that can be identified as things that need to be addressed. As far as the mayor goes, in a situation like this leadership is crucial and she failed big time. She waited a full day before asking the state to help. She made the comment about letting the rioters loot. She made the comment of letting them destroy. Now whether she meant that the way it sounded or not she made it and didn't correct until later. She just appears to be in over her head. These riots could have been stopped before they ever got started but she allowed it to get out of control with inaction in the beginning.

It has also been reported that she had to virtually be forced to make the call to the governor and ask for National Guard support. Makes me wonder about her competence

"Well when it comes to the cops, we simply don't know what they did or didn't do in this particular instance." Well, when it comes to Eddie Gray, he's a thug, police running criminal, drug user, who just had back surgery and 'tossed' himself about in a police van... Police...calm down everyone, let's wait and see. Eddie Gray...guilty a$$ thug!

"Well when it comes to the cops, we simply don't know what they did or didn't do in this particular instance." Well, when it comes to Eddie Gray, he's a thug, police running criminal, drug user, who just had back surgery and 'tossed' himself about in a police van... Police...calm down everyone, let's wait and see. Eddie Gray...guilty a$$ thug!

we not sure about surgery or drug user, dealer pretty sure.

Archived