Freddie Gray possibly had back surgery a week before his death.

cooltigger21

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well when it comes to the cops, we simply don't know what they did or didn't do in this particular instance." Well, when it comes to Eddie Gray, he's a thug, police running criminal, drug user, who just had back surgery and 'tossed' himself about in a police van... Police...calm down everyone, let's wait and see. Eddie Gray...guilty a$$ thug!

we not sure about surgery or drug user, dealer pretty sure.

We are sure about surgery.

Slinging drugs, though? Yeah.

"Well when it comes to the cops, we simply don't know what they did or didn't do in this particular instance." Well, when it comes to Eddie Gray, he's a thug, police running criminal, drug user, who just had back surgery and 'tossed' himself about in a police van... Police...calm down everyone, let's wait and see. Eddie Gray...guilty a$$ thug!

we not sure about surgery or drug user, dealer pretty sure.

We are sure about surgery.

Slinging drugs, though? Yeah.

we're also positive about 20 priors but he's a martyr to some. Unbelievable.

we're also positive about 20 priors but he's a martyr to some. Unbelievable.

Sadly, it's a pattern repeated all too often.

Step two, marginalize a person's life and exaggerate people's statements to make light of it. Check.

Completely unbiased of course.

Step two, marginalize a person's life and exaggerate people's statements to make light of it. Check.

Dude was an Eagle Scout and helped old ladies cross the road. Saved puppies too, in his spare time.

Dude was an Eagle Scout and helped old ladies cross the road. Saved puppies too, in his spare time.

They're gonna make him a saint too.

Cop killers, lying / cheating Presidents, and unrepentant criminals.... all heroes to some.

Cop killers, lying / cheating Presidents, and unrepentant criminals.... all heroes to some.

I know of one in particular whom that description is dead on accurate.

Too funny. Like clockwork, the usual suspects do their best to minimize the (probable) wrongdoing of the officers.

Too funny. Like clockwork, the usual suspects do their best to minimize the (probable) wrongdoing of the officers.

Could we name those " usual suspects " ? Or is that asking too much. I've always said that even if they did nothing ( like roughing him up intentionally ) , the cops were still criminally negligent in not protecting him from injury and getting him medical help asap.

But just like HUDS, the narrative is just too hard to let go, because the simple facts don't get folks on t.v. and allow folks a reason ( albeit completely false ) to steal and burn stuff, in the name of " justice " .

One of the usual suspects who showed up is good ole Al Sharpton. But he isn't getting much media attention. I think he has become a has been.

Watching live right now on live TV the protests in Baltimore and Philly it looks like Watts in earlier years. I wonder what MLK would think of these idiots.

img_267135145146607.jpeg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.jpeg

Vancouver-Canucks-fans-pu-003.jpg

Don't post dumb facebook stuff. It's even dumber outside of facebook.

I can't think of anyone I know that will see Molotov's being thrown and say;

"well let me see the skin color of the hand throwing it before I call this what it is"

I'm just dropping a little reminder that riots are not just a black person phenom.

Anyone who is aware of any big sports team winning a championship in this country shouldn't need one.

I get you are on a boat a lot away from the mainland, don't let that fool ya into thinking the derps on these forums represent a majority of this country lol

img_267135145146607.jpeg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.jpeg

Vancouver-Canucks-fans-pu-003.jpg

Don't post dumb facebook stuff. It's even dumber outside of facebook.

I can't think of anyone I know that will see Molotov's being thrown and say;

"well let me see the skin color of the hand throwing it before I call this what it is"

they all suck as far as im concerned.

I'm just dropping a little reminder that riots are not just a black person phenom.

Some of us know this because we think of rioters as law breakers and thus "thugs".

The words law breaker, rioter, nor thug makes me think black. The N-word is directed as derogatory toward blacks in most all cases which is exactly why I do not use it.

Importantly, one must note the alacrity with which people view and promote images of blacks rioting in Baltimore, but we live in a country where most people do not have the foggiest clue about the details of the Tulsa race riot of 1921—a brutally violent riot in which racist whites burned down themost prosperous black business area in the United States known as Black Wall Street in GreenwoodDistrict in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Although rioting is an injudicious strategy for dealing with the problem of police brutality, it is imperative to recognize that, unlike the racial hatred that was the driving force behind the Tulsa race riots, the trigger cause of the rioting in Baltimore is both serious and legitimate.Aside from rioting out of sheer envy of black economic progress, some white Americans have rioted because of displeasure with the outcome of sports games, as recently occurred when predominantly white college students from the University of Kentucky engaged in atrocious rioting in protest of beingeliminated from the March Madness college basketball tournament. Blacks in Baltimore are rioting in protest of police brutality, which is a matter of life and death. They are not protesting an unfortunate sports game result.

http://www.hiphoprepublican.com/chidike-okeem-rioting-is-not-worse-than-killing-blacks/

I mentioned the Tulsa riot recently. Let me find it...

Some of us know this because we think of rioters as law breakers and thus "thugs".

The words law breaker, rioter, nor thug makes me think black. The N-word is directed as derogatory toward blacks in most all cases which is exactly why I do not use it.

exactly. my 10 year old has never heard the n- word. "thug" is said by some to be the new n-word. I strongly disagree. when it becomes racist to call out low life criminals we have a problem.

Archived