Anti Muslim Group's Cartoon Contest Attacked

No, actually, all I said was I haven't seen a post from you that expressed as much disdain for murder rape etc as you expressed about Gellar and, I haven't. Im not sure that means you approve of that stuff but you certainly have shown you dont approve of anyone saying anything bad about militant Islamists. It may be a minority causing all the mayhem but they're causing an awful lot of it, not just in the ME but around the globe. You'll have to forgive me, as well, for not having the reference you prescribe for of a religion whose prophet was a murdering pedophile who was married to a 9 year old child. Add to that the fact that he dreamed up some insane martyrdom s*** with the 70 virgins in heaven deal for his prospective followers is beyond strange as well and for most part, those who chose not to follow, he simply chopped their heads off.

Liar. Own your words.

All one can conclude is they have no problem with murder, pedophilia, rape or selling children into slavery..Their problem is you simply cant say anything about it and if you do, well, you're a racist and a hater. :nopityA:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much.

Defending the religion of your avatar, silly. :laugh:

CAIR is hardly a moderate , objective voice .

Guess that means they shouldn't be allowed free speech then. Geller obviously doesn't think so either, it isn't about free speech, it is about who is speaking and the message.

What I want to know is why in the @&$#% would a school district host events like this......either this "contest" or the muslin one put on a few months ago or whenever it was. That's just opening the place up for an attack possibly when kids are there that have nothing to do with this crap.

Also, yes we are entitled to free speech.......but it is really obvious this group is doing this just to stir the pot and see if they can provoke violence and hiding behind it.

They had an attack on a individual at a Dallas Mosque last night now. One that has been attacked previously and been vandalized many times. So now Richardson police are having to set up camp and watch it to protect it.

The idiots on both sides are going to start a open war right on the streets and innocents are going to loose their lives on both sides. This isn't going to occur in the area's associated with violent crime either. It will go down in the neighborhoods that many Americans believe are safe. Maybe we will get lucky and radicals and the open carry guys will kill each other off on a empty highway one night.

Sadly, I just have to accept that proggies are intellectually incapable of having rational , logical discussion.

That being said, it makes their superciliousness down right comical

Superciliousness? :dunno:

Wasn't that in "The Sound of Music"? Or was it "Mary Poppins"?

So what ? The UK doesn't have the 1st Amendment protection of free speech. Her being banned for calling out radical Islam means nothing. Apparently, you hate free speech. Might want to pack up your bags and head over the pond. Seems you'd be in good company there.

Bit of a non sequitur there, Raptor. T4A didn't say she doesn't have the 1st amendment right to be a hateful asshat, only that she is hateful.

And she is. The islamophobic s*** she spews could peel the paint off the walls.

Not a jot of anything non sequitur, Bens. The UK has banned folks for the most inane and harmless positions, while allowing radical Islamists to spout off at the mouth and preach pure hate and violence. But to speak out against THEM... unacceptable ?

Horse hockey. Calling out militant , homophobic, violent, misogynistic Muslims is far from 'hate speech'. It's TRUTH speech.

Time folks wake the hell up and figure out the difference.

Do you know the history of this woman and why exactly she chose Garland ?

It starts with this:

http://www.nbcdfw.co...-288936351.html

http://www.dallasnew...-in-garland.ece

http://www.rawstory....-not-americans/

Now, what do you know about the agenda of that Islamic "convention"? How justified was the protest againse it? What exactly were they protesting other than it was Muslims convening?

These people are red-neck xenophobes. Pamela Geller is the ring leader and hopes this will project her into the center of attention. And boy, did she get what she wanted!

We ought to pay as much attention to her as we do the KKK or Skinheads.

Sadly, I just have to accept that proggies are intellectually incapable of having rational , logical discussion.

That being said, it makes their superciliousness down right comical

Superciiousness?

Wasn't that in "The Sound of Music"??

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Lol

So what ? The UK doesn't have the 1st Amendment protection of free speech. Her being banned for calling out radical Islam means nothing. Apparently, you hate free speech. Might want to pack up your bags and head over the pond. Seems you'd be in good company there.

Bit of a non sequitur there, Raptor. T4A didn't say she doesn't have the 1st amendment right to be a hateful asshat, only that she is hateful.

Good for her. I refuse to feign righteous indignation about someone holding a satirical art contest when ISIS is brutally murdering chrisitans and kidnapping their children to sell them into slavery. You people have your priorties out of whack. Ive never seen you express any kind of comparable disdain about radical Islamists.

Great stuff!! :clap:

(I especially like the part in bold italics.) :rolleyes:

Not a jot of anything non sequitur, Bens. The UK has banned folks for the most inane and harmless positions, while allowing radical Islamists to spout off at the mouth and preach pure hate and violence. But to speak out against THEM... unacceptable ?

Horse hockey. Calling out militant , homophobic, violent, misogynistic Muslims is far from 'hate speech'. It's TRUTH speech.

Do you know the history of this woman and why exactly she chose Garland ?

It starts with this:

http://www.nbcdfw.co...-288936351.html

http://www.dallasnew...-in-garland.ece

http://www.rawstory....-not-americans/

Now, what do you know about the agenda of that Convention? How justified was that protest? What exactly were they protesting other than it was Muslims convening?

These people are red-neck xenophobes. Pamela Geller is the ring leader and hopes this will project her into the center of attention. And boy, did she get what she wanted!

We ought to pay as much attention to her as we do the KKK or Skinheads.

Future of Garland

CAIR is hardly a moderate , objective voice .

Guess that means they shouldn't be allowed free speech then. Geller obviously doesn't think so either, it isn't about free speech, it is about who is speaking and the message.

Correct. They should be gagged & handcuffed.

Oh, and forced to wear some sort of identifying patch on their clothing, at all times too.

<_<

Truth = hate ? Ok, fine by me. If you want to sidle up to those who rape children, saw heads off, set fire to or mass execute others... that's on you.

Yeah, that Islamic community in Garland really needs to be confronted, huh? :-\

Apparently the ones in Arizona do to , homie.

Pay attention.

That's because you have the attention span of a goldfish.

Considering the effect "smelling like elderberries" had on certain posters, you probably ought to dial it back a tad. ;D

Considering the effect "smelling like elderberries" had on certain posters, you probably ought to dial it back a tad. ;D

He's accusing me of excusing rape, murder and pedophilia. Really could care less whether he's insulted or not. ;D

Considering the effect "smelling like elderberries" had on certain posters, you probably ought to dial it back a tad. ;D/>

No idea or interest in what that's suppose to mean. The shooters in Texas , the 2 Muslims? Were from AZ.

Pay attention.

No idea or interest in what that's suppose to mean. The shooters in Texas , the 2 Muslims? Were from AZ.

Pay attention.

Oh ffs :rolleyes:

We know.

Proud didn't take it well when I whipped out that old Monty Python line. Literally thought I was insulting his dearly departed parents.

Apparently the ones in Arizona do to , homie.

Pay attention.

Well maybe they'll bring the hate circus to your town soon and smoke out a few more wackos from the area.

I suspect they'll start accentuating the "Christianity under attack" angle more. Watch.

(You'll need to pull your head out of your ass first.)

Good for her. I refuse to feign righteous indignation about someone holding a satirical art contest when ISIS is brutally murdering chrisitans and kidnapping their children to sell them into slavery. You people have your priorties out of whack. Ive never seen you express any kind of comparable disdain about radical Islamists.

Hah! Truth speech? I always love how you guys go the extra mile to justify hate.

http://mediamatters....elong-on/167700

And its equally fascinating to see how far you people will go making allowances for brutal murderers and act as if those who resent it are haters? Its awesome! George Soros' media matters is a joke

Another solid straw man. :-\

(If there can be such a thing.)

Truth = hate ? Ok, fine by me. If you want to sidle up to those who rape children, saw heads off, set fire to or mass execute others... that's on you.

Funny, how quick and defiant the proggies are to mock mormons or other religions, when they are lampooned, but anyone does it to Muslims, ... OMG !! HATE !!

We all know why. They're scared.

QFT.

You are either drunk or have issues, or possibly both.

And its equally fascinating to see how far you people will go making allowances for brutal murderers and act as if those who resent it are haters? Its awesome!

Mmm hmm. :-\

You can't deny that's exactly what they do, and worse. So we get Mmm hmm.

All one can conclude is they have no problem with murder, pedophilia, rape or selling children into slavery..Their problem is you simply cant say anything about it and if you do, well, you're a racist and a hater. :nopityA:

That there is Tigger-quality idiocy.

Congratulations! (I guess. :rolleyes: )

Does it freaking MATTER ? I think you're the one who is too dense to understand what you're saying here.... you'll side w/ butchers over free speech.

I did not say she doesn't have the right to hold her abhorrent views.

No you didn't but you did call her an asshat? The obvious question I am compelled to ask which is worse...a murderous raping pederast or an asshat free speecher?

Holy Cow! This just keeps getting better and better. We are starting to explore new frontiers of absurdity.

This is turning into a classic.

Does it freaking MATTER ? I think you're the one who is too dense to understand what you're saying here.... you'll side w/ butchers over free speech.

I did not say she doesn't have the right to hold her abhorrent views.

Her views are divine, in comparison to the truly abhorrent realities of what militant Muslims actually do.

I think she and other women, ( former Muslims themselves ) tell a truth about that religion which you'd rather not even think about, so you ignore it.

Sorry if you're offended by reality.

If that sets our new standard of behavior, we are in serious trouble. :-\

Pretty much.

Got contribution? :-\

Her views are divine, in comparison to the truly abhorrent realities of what militant Muslims actually do.

Here's where we're talking past one another. Calling her out for her own extremism does not lessen the atrociousness of radical Islam.

I think she and other women, ( former Muslims themselves ) tell a truth about that religion which you'd rather not even think about, so you ignore it.

She makes horrendous blanket indictments of Islam and Muslims in general based on the actions of a minority.

Sorry if you're offended by reality.

The only thing I'm offended by here is you and Blue accusing me of approving of rape, murder and torture. Somebody should do something about that.

No, actually, all I said was I haven't seen a post from you that expressed as much disdain for murder rape etc as you expressed about Gellar and, I haven't. Im not sure that means you approve of that stuff but you certainly have shown you dont approve of anyone saying anything bad about militant Islamists. It may be a minority causing all the mayhem but they're causing an awful lot of it, not just in the ME but around the globe. You'll have to forgive me, as well, for not having the reference you prescribe for of a religion whose prophet was a murdering pedophile who was married to a 9 year old child. Add to that the fact that he dreamed up some insane martyrdom s*** with the 70 virgins in heaven deal for his prospective followers is beyond strange as well and for most part, those who chose not to follow, he simply chopped their heads off.

What a bunch of simpering hog wash! You should be charged with logical malpractice.

What I want to know is why in the @&$#% would a school district host events like this......either this "contest" or the muslin one put on a few months ago or whenever it was. That's just opening the place up for an attack possibly when kids are there that have nothing to do with this crap.

Also, yes we are entitled to free speech.......but it is really obvious this group is doing this just to stir the pot and see if they can provoke violence and hiding behind it.

According to NPR, the school's policy was that basically any community group could use it for legal meetings.

The are currently "reviewing" their policy. :glare:

Regarding the prior use by the Muslim group, as far as I know, there was nothing really controversial about it until the xenophobes reacted to it. (my terminology, not NPR's ;) )

I haven't researched the original Islamic "convention" other than citing some local news articles covering the reaction to it earlier in the thread.

Archived