Anti Muslim Group's Cartoon Contest Attacked

That's because you have the attention span of a goldfish.

Considering the effect "smelling like elderberries" had on certain posters, you probably ought to dial it back a tad. ;D

He's accusing me of excusing rape, murder and pedophilia. Really could care less whether he's insulted or not. ;D

Well,,, there is that. :-\

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the effect "smelling like elderberries" had on certain posters, you probably ought to dial it back a tad. ;D

He's accusing me of excusing rape, murder and pedophilia. Really could care less whether he's insulted or not. ;D

Well,,, there is that. :/

My face throughout my participation in this thread:

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

What I want to know is why in the @&$#% would a school district host events like this......either this "contest" or the muslin one put on a few months ago or whenever it was. That's just opening the place up for an attack possibly when kids are there that have nothing to do with this crap.

Also, yes we are entitled to free speech.......but it is really obvious this group is doing this just to stir the pot and see if they can provoke violence and hiding behind it.

According to NPR, the school's policy was that basically any community group could use it for legal meetings.

The are currently "reviewing" their policy. :glare:

Regarding the prior use by the Muslim group, as far as I know, there was nothing really controversial about it until the xenophobes reacted to it. (my terminology, not NPR's ;) )

I haven't researched the original Islamic "convention" other than citing some local news articles covering the reaction to it earlier in the thread.

Geller didn't like one of the speakers I believe. Thus she led her protest.

Interestingly enough the Islamic community in the Dallas area was very adamant about ignoring her and noone going down there. Which they didn't, except the two extremist cats that came from Phoenix.

This was their response:

"This is the exposure that they wanted and this is the divisiveness that they wanted to bring," said Omar Suleiman, resident scholar at the Valley Ranch Islamic Center in Irving, a Dallas suburb with a sizable Islamic community.

"We condemn obviously the attack in the strongest terms, and we are glad that the police officer is OK," Suleiman added. "This is what extremists on both sides want: whether it's Geller or whether it's ISIS. They want this all-out war. That's not what we're about."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-muslims-on-edge-amid-protests-contest-attack/ar-BBjfk2w

Homie wins this weeks Dunning - Kruger award. Congrats.

No idea or interest in what that's suppose to mean. The shooters in Texas , the 2 Muslims? Were from AZ.

Pay attention.

Oh ffs :rolleyes:

We know.

Proud didn't take it well when I whipped out that old Monty Python line. Literally thought I was insulting his dearly departed parents.

YOU used it , on Proud, which is all well and good, but when homie tried to piggy back and use it on me, it made no sense. It was a very weak attempt at humor while trying to dodge even having to carry on any sort of a conversation.

I know as well as anyone a line from MP's Holy Grail. I doubt too many here have seen it done live. I even saw Spamalot at the FOX ;)

homer, if you'd bother to follow the WHOLE thread, you'd see how the discussion evolved.

Persecution of xtians in the M.E., and then this gem gets dropped...

Is this the point where I post the number of Muslims killed executing the war on terror?

In CONTEXT, the issue of Christians being murdered, simply because of their religion, was some how replied to with this idiocy.

I stated, as fact, that we're not killing Muslims , that NO ONE is killing Muslims , because they are Muslim. It's an asinine claim, which has absolutely nothing to back it up, yet our GLORIOUS member of the military double downed, and tried to justify his position w/ some irrelevant minutia about droning, which only his COMMANDER ...oh, never mind. It's too much for you follow.

+1 For Raptor

Just calling a spade a spade

homer, if you'd bother to follow the WHOLE thread, you'd see how the discussion evolved.

Is this the point where I post the number of Muslims killed executing the war on terror?

In CONTEXT, the issue of Christians being murdered, simply because of their religion, was some how replied to with this idiocy.

I stated, as fact, that we're not killing Muslims , that NO ONE is killing Muslims , because they are Muslim. It's an asinine claim, which has absolutely nothing to back it up, yet our GLORIOUS member of the military double downed, and tried to justify his position w/ some irrelevant minutia about droning, which only his COMMANDER ...oh, never mind. It's too much for you follow.

+1 For Raptor

I do know it is well known that Christians in the M.E. get killed for simply being Christians.............

But, there are nutjobs in every society, I don't have any hard facts to back this up....but I am going to go out on a limb to say that Muslims get killed simply for being Muslim as well.

I mean even still in the US black people get killed for being black still.......white people get killed for being white. Jews got killed for being Jew.

Hell, some people get killed for liking certain sports teams.

I am not defending Islam or placing blame on Christians or the US government.........but to think that as a fact Muslims don't get killed for simply being Muslim is naive.

You can't underestimate the crazies in any group or population because there are messed up people in every group.

+1 For Raptor

I do know it is well known that Christians in the M.E. get killed for simply being Christians.............

But, there are nutjobs in every society, I don't have any hard facts to back this up....but I am going to go out on a limb to say that Muslims get killed simply for being Muslim as well.

I mean even still in the US black people get killed for being black still.......white people get killed for being white. Jews got killed for being Jew.

I am not defending Islam or placing blame on Christians or the US government.........but to think that as a fact Muslims don't get killed for simply being Muslim is naive.

You can't underestimate the crazies in any group or population because there are messed up people in every group.

Please trust me. I hardly agree with Raptor on anything but in this specific instance I feel he was right. ONLY concerning catching Ausn with his pants down. It went downhill from there.

Navy gets caught with his pants down quite frequently. His nonsensical posts are nothing if not ridiculous.

He is gonna love this!!!

Navy gets caught with his pants down quite frequently. His nonsensical posts are nothing if not ridiculous.

He is gonna love this!!!

I don't care. My opinion of him is no secret.

+1 For Raptor

Please trust me. I hardly agree with Raptor on anything but in this specific instance I feel he was right. ONLY concerning catching Ausn with his pants down. It went downhill from there.

I am not taking sides with them.....just trying to interject a little common sense. I was running out of popcorn watching them argue.

YOU used it , on Proud, which is all well and good, but when homie tried to piggy back and use it on me, it made no sense. It was a very weak attempt at humor while trying to dodge even having to carry on any sort of a conversation.

I know as well as anyone a line from MP's Holy Grail. I doubt too many here have seen it done live. I even saw Spamalot at the FOX ;)

Didn't see Homie do that. He was telling me to tone it down. Besides, I directed the goldfish remark at Blue.

He is gonna love this!!!

I wouldn't expect anything less from that coward. In fact I wear his disdain for me as a badge of honor.

He is gonna love this!!!

I don't care. My opinion of him is no secret.

meme4407695692.jpg

Simply not true. I pointed out I haven't seen you express similar disdain for jihadees that I have seen you express for Ms Gellar. Attention span aside, I just haven't, sorry. Its always about islamophobia with you. Look. I never said I approved of what was going on in Garland. If I was a citizen there I definitely would not have attended the event. At the same time, right or wrong, NOBODY has a right to kill or even attempt to kill people because they were offended by them. However, this is the typical MO of radical jihadees that has been seen many times before. I have a hard time seeing anyway or any circumstances wherein i would virtually dismiss my disapproval of the killers and focus all my disapproval on cartoonists or those organizing the event. Is your supercilious insult about goldfish the best you can come up with? Kinda weak and sounds a bit defensive to me. Cant you do better?

Own your words, you weasely little liar.

All one can conclude is they have no problem with murder, pedophilia, rape or selling children into slavery..Their problem is you simply cant say anything about it and if you do, well, you're a racist and a hater. :nopityA:

All one can conclude is they have no problem with murder, pedophilia, rape or selling children into slavery..Their problem is you simply cant say anything about it and if you do, well, you're a racist and a hater. :nopityA:

He's pulling a "Raptor" on you.

Thats not an accusation..it was an assumption based on the deafening silence regarding the typical outcomes of radical islam. And, the fact that you turned "they" into to bigben seems to substantiate my observation of your defensiveness. Sigh..back to the liar thing. Grow a pair son you sound like a pissed off child at recess.

All one can conclude is they have no problem with murder, pedophilia, rape or selling children into slavery..Their problem is you simply cant say anything about it and if you do, well, you're a racist and a hater. :nopityA:/>

Thats not an accusation..it was an assumption based on the deafening silence regarding the typical outcomes of radical islam. And, the fact that you turned "they" into to bigben seems to substantiate my observation of your defensiveness. Sigh..back to the liar thing. Grow a pair son you sound like a pissed off child at recess.

Weasel.

All one can conclude is they have no problem with murder, pedophilia, rape or selling children into slavery..Their problem is you simply cant say anything about it and if you do, well, you're a racist and a hater. :nopityA:/>

Weasel.

LOL. What happened to liar? When someone consistently takes one side of an argument, I dont think its unfair or reflective of the attention span of a goldfish to make a few assumptions about that. I did, and you took it personally which is on you not me. If I had ever seen you post even ONE post criticizing radical Islam I would not have made that assumption. Unfortunately, I have not and still have not. See how that works?

Weasel.

LOL. What happened to liar? When someone consistently takes one side of an argument, I dont think its unfair or reflective of the attention span of a goldfish to make a few assumptions about that. I did, and you took it personally which is on you not me. If I had ever seen you post even ONE post criticizing radical Islam I would not have made that assumption. Unfortunately, I have not and still have not. See how that works?

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean can make ridiculous judgements of my character based on your sick little worldview.

You are a weasely little liar.

Weasel.

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean can make ridiculous judgements of my character based on your sick little worldview.

You are a weasely little liar.

I thought ALL you brilliant lefties were above ad hominem attacks? Wow, seems, to me, thats about ALL you got here bud. It was NOT a ridiculous judgement. Again, it as an assumption based on your consistent apparent unwillingness to be critical of militant radical jihadees which, incidentally remains intact as the thread progresses.

Oh and one other thing not that Im trying to justify my opinion but you've totally discounted what the judgement really was which is..if one does speak out against it, it seems that its OK, based on your actions, to call them racist and haters like you did Ms Gellar.

I thought ALL you brilliant lefties were above ad hominem attacks? Wow, seems, to me, thats about ALL you got here bud. It was NOT a ridiculous judgement. Again, it as an assumption based on your consistent apparent unwillingness to be critical of militant radical jihadees which, incidentally remains intact as the thread progresses.

Irony. You're leveling the ad hominem accusation at me after accusing me of excusing rape, murder and pedophilia.

Get back on you meds, you weasely little liar.

Archived