2016 4* JUCO OT Garett Bolles

ellitor

I read that Garett Bolles and Chander Cox are real good friends. Maybe Cox can talk Bolles iinto signing with Auburn.

Didn't work with Tez >:(/>

Pretty sure we were relying on you for Tez...

I read that Garett Bolles and Chander Cox are real good friends. Maybe Cox can talk Bolles iinto signing with Auburn.

So true!

So true!

Yep!

:angry:

He will take his visit to Oregon. I won't be surprised if they decided to offer another JUCO OT Demetri Moore.

I wouldn't be surprised either. Moore would likely commit on the spot. I'm probably wrong but I've felt our chances with Bolles actually went down after Big Cat. Maybe he didn't get as much love (individual attention). Or maybe didn't feel he would fit in as well at Auburn. A little different culture from Utah. But Coach Grimes and Gus don't give up on someone they really want.

He will take his visit to Oregon. I won't be surprised if they decided to offer another JUCO OT Demetri Moore.

I wouldn't be surprised either. Moore would likely commit on the spot. I'm probably wrong but I've felt our chances with Bolles actually went down after Big Cat. Maybe he didn't get as much love (individual attention). Or maybe didn't feel he would fit in as well at Auburn. A little different culture from Utah. But Coach Grimes and Gus don't give up on someone they really want.

The biggest thing that MAY hurt Bolles w/ AU in the end is he is not an EE/December grad. Our staff highly prefers any jucos we get to be EEs. Moore is planning to be an EE FTR.

The biggest thing that MAY hurt Bolles w/ AU in the end is he is not an EE/December grad. Our staff highly prefers any judos we get to be EEs. Moore is planning to be an EE FTR.

Judo's gotta get here #AuburnFast

The biggest thing that MAY hurt Bolles w/ AU in the end is he is not an EE/December grad. Our staff highly prefers any judos we get to be EEs. Moore is planning to be an EE FTR.

Judo's gotta get here #AuburnFast

lol

• 2 weeks later...

Made the cut tonight via his twitter.

the trophy for second place is in the girls bathroom.

pick it up after your next movement

• 5 months later...

Archived