Auburn vs Alabama Game 3

AU down 1-0 here in the 2nd after a throwing error on a bunt from the AU 3B. Nobody out and runner on 2nd for Bama.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inning mercifully over. 3-0 Bama on 2 errors by AU infielders. I always criticize when people throw around that "players don't care" in athletic events, but, to put this nicely this weekend, AU baseball was not prepared. Making me too mad and I tend to not let sporting event outcomes control my mood, so I'm going to bow out on this one and go get 18 in. War Eagle.

It's up to the head coach and his staff to have their players ready to play and get the very best out of them. Sunny hasn't done any of that this whole weekend.

HR for bammer. It's now 5-0. But hold on for some drama.....

Sunny thought it was a foul ball so he's raising a little bit of hell. Who knows if that will make a difference.

Never fear, people. I'm up 2 holes to 1 on my Bama fan cousin thru 5 so it won't be a total loss today! :bananadance:

Also, I don't care if small ball is Sunny's thing. The conference and the ball change dictate a power hitter or two in the lineup. Otherwise, AU is relying on stringing 3 hits together in an inning to score one run. And this isn't the type of offense that can consistently string together hits when behind.

Barring a drastic comeback, it's looking like AU will need to be successful in Florida next weekend. Very Uncharacteristic and disappointing so far

I don't know that it's really uncharacteristic. There were some of these same issues earlier in the season.

Never fear, people. I'm up 2 holes to 1 on my Bama fan cousin thru 5 so it won't be a total loss today! :bananadance:/>

Also, I don't care if small ball is Sunny's thing. The conference and the ball change dictate a power hitter or two in the lineup. Otherwise, AU is relying on stringing 3 hits together in an inning to score one run. And this isn't the type of offense that can consistently string together hits when behind.

Thank you for salvaging the day. Can't let bammer dominate everything.

Daniel Robert gets a triple! bammer won't get a shutout.

Haecker gets another RBI.

5-3 bammer. Auburn woke up in the bottom of the 6th. Maybe it won't be too little too late.

Come on Auburn.

Archived