Obama signs 'Blue Alert' law to protect police

autigeremt

Barry could honor them more by not lying himself, and not staging phony law signing photo ops to promote the bogus charade that he gives a damn about cops.

Remember, this is the same dolt who claimed the Cambridge PD " acted stupidly " before he even knew what in the hell he was talking about, and then hosted a beer summit , to make himself look all nicey nice to the press.

Oh, there I go again, bringing up the past, just to show how bad Barry sucks ! I can't help myself !!

What a totally :bs: train of thought that is. Obama signs pro cop legislation and all you can do is "meanwhile.......(reference some random horrific murder) ".

Not even Obama's most avid supporters suspect him to intervene with his super powers in such a situation. :-\

Your ODS issues are pathetically transparent. :no:

His most avid supporters are the ones doing the killing in the first place.

Barry could honor them more by not lying himself, and not staging phony law signing photo ops to promote the bogus charade that he gives a damn about cops.

Remember, this is the same dolt who claimed the Cambridge PD " acted stupidly " before he even knew what in the hell he was talking about, and then hosted a beer summit , to make himself look all nicey nice to the press.

Oh, there I go again, bringing up the past, just to show how bad Barry sucks ! I can't help myself !!

What a totally :bs: train of thought that is. Obama signs pro cop legislation and all you can do is "meanwhile.......(reference some random horrific murder) ".

Not even Obama's most avid supporters suspect him to intervene with his super powers in such a situation. :-\

barry and hitlary sux.

libtards is dumb an evil.

That there is all you need to no about political type stuff. Dang, dont none a yall listen to Rush. No wonder yall is sew ignorant.

Well hell yeah! That's because he's not just a Muslim, he's a n****r Muslim.

Hot dogs

Hamburgers

and The American flag.

Name 3 things Obama will be tossing on the grill this weekend !

Well hell yeah! That's because he's not just a Muslim, he's a n****r Muslim.

Commie doesn't even have an n or an r in it.

The fact that the previous year was the safest since the 19th century is irrelevant. The fact that it doubled at the very least is reason for concern and I see nothing to say it's going to go back down. All the pressure is on the police now and any wrong move they make is going to be magnified a 100 times over. When rioters and attackers are excused and even, dare I say, encouraged and given space to destroy, it's no wonder police feel like they are under assault. Add to it the DOJ is going to "investigate" and come up with new guidelines that will tie their hands even more.

Their hands need to be tied when their "mistakes" are shooting innocent handcuffed people in their backs....

Well let's look at all the anti police rhetoric that has been spewed for the past year or so. It started with Eric Garner and then mushroomed with Michael Brown and has been at a fever pitch ever since. We get some platitudes and maybe a speech or two out of hundreds of speeches villifying the police. Meanwhile attacks against police have ramped up. Someone pointed out that what happened last year wasn't taken in the context of the previous year being the safest ever for police. Well last year started all this and it continues this year. So yes there is more anti police sentiment out there. The police have backed off in Baltimore and violent crime has gone up since the riots. They know one wrong move and the whole world will descend upon them. They aren't allowed to be human and make mistakes.

Bunch of bull. Depending on the mistake is how bad a consequence should be and rightfully so. If I mistakenly answer a question on a test about a valve that's one thing, if I was to go out in the plant and not follow a procedure and verify a valve placement that wasn't in that condition is an entire different thing and I could easily lose my job for it....

There isn't any I shot this guy and I thought I was using my taser oops my bad mistakes...Then when all these people are killed these policemen are sitting at home getting paid...nobody wants to talk about the waste of tax dollars about that though...

Archived