Why Republicans can't blame Obama for Iraq or ISIS

AUUSN

To each their own......needing help for one is spot on for another.

Do you think this is "spot on"?

"You guys are a hoot; it doesn't matter how toolish Obama is; you just can't bring yourselves to admit he is a complete ass clown. I hope you have daughters and they all bring home someone like him one day. That will really test your conviction."

I guess this is what goes for Leadership in the Navy now, huh. Funny, I would have thought the command college would have taught a little more accountability, ownership, perseverance and sacrifice in their leadership courses...but I guess you squids prefer the effite-hands-off-blame-my-predecessor-dodge-ownership-politics-before-principle-incompetent style of leadership that our dear leader so eagerly exercises daily.

Cudos on your ability to insult an entire branch of the U.S. Armed Forces and the Commander-in-Chief in one sentence, albeit a rather long one. I guess if one is going to be disrespectful, may as well do it efficiently. <_<:puke:

As the leader, Obama owns it...or should own it...but this ass clown owns nothing. It's immaterial that this is hard; it's immaterial he has to work with Shiite lackeys..his job is to represent US interest and do the hard things...not just hanging with JZ, not playing golf after citizens get beheaded, not getting selfies with Dutch princesses's...he and those apologists on here for him; need to quit pissing and moaning for him every time something gets a little hard. It doesn't matter whether he created the mess (which he's certainly created his share) or got dealt a bad hand of cards; you must play the hand you are dealt. If you don' t want to play the game, stay home...you want to be the President; buck up and handle the hard, messy, ugly ******* messes that are the world.

Please seek help.

I guess this is what goes for Leadership in the Navy now, huh. Funny, I would have thought the command college would have taught a little more accountability, ownership, perseverance and sacrifice in their leadership courses...but I guess you squids prefer the effite-hands-off-blame-my-predecessor-dodge-ownership-politics-before-principle-incompetent style of leadership that our dear leader so eagerly exercises daily. I guess people like Evans and others in the Navy pantheon of real leaders are passe' now. Maybe they should take back his CMO and point out how foolish he was to provide old 20th century style leadership. You guys are a hoot; it doesn't matter how toolish Obama is; you just can't bring yourselves to admit he is a complete ass clown. I hope you have daughters and they all bring home someone like him one day. That will really test your conviction. Semper Fi from someone who values old style accountability and leadership...

You have joined the ranks of those who have completely lost touch with reality. The President of the United States is NOT an "ass clown". No one here has ever asserted that he is perfect or, above reproach. You have become lost in two completely untrue delusions.

As the leader, Obama owns it...or should own it...but this ass clown owns nothing. It's immaterial that this is hard; it's immaterial he has to work with Shiite lackeys..his job is to represent US interest and do the hard things...not just hanging with JZ, not playing golf after citizens get beheaded, not getting selfies with Dutch princesses's...he and those apologists on here for him; need to quit pissing and moaning for him every time something gets a little hard. It doesn't matter whether he created the mess (which he's certainly created his share) or got dealt a bad hand of cards; you must play the hand you are dealt. If you don' t want to play the game, stay home...you want to be the President; buck up and handle the hard, messy, ugly ******* messes that are the world.

Please seek help.

I guess this is what goes for Leadership in the Navy now, huh. Funny, I would have thought the command college would have taught a little more accountability, ownership, perseverance and sacrifice in their leadership courses...but I guess you squids prefer the effite-hands-off-blame-my-predecessor-dodge-ownership-politics-before-principle-incompetent style of leadership that our dear leader so eagerly exercises daily. I guess people like Evans and others in the Navy pantheon of real leaders are passe' now. Maybe they should take back his CMO and point out how foolish he was to provide old 20th century style leadership. You guys are a hoot; it doesn't matter how toolish Obama is; you just can't bring yourselves to admit he is a complete ass clown. I hope you have daughters and they all bring home someone like him one day. That will really test your conviction. Semper Fi from someone who values old style accountability and leadership...

Out of respect for your service, I'm not going to get into this nonsense with you. I will say that I used to really enjoy your posts. They were thoughtful and well written. I have expressed in the past where I think Obama has failed but dont let that stop your insanely incoherent rants.

Please point out the incoherent part...I think the issue you have is it is succinct and on point.

Please seek help.

Out of respect for your service, I'm not going to get into this nonsense with you. I will say that I used to really enjoy your posts. They were thoughtful and well written. I have expressed in the past where I think Obama has failed but dont let that stop your insanely incoherent rants.

Please point out the incoherent part...I think the issue you have is it is succinct and on point.

Navy boy doesn't like anyone criticizing his hero or attempting to hold him accountable for things. See, in his eyes, Obama can do no wrong. It's a cult like obsession with him.

I guess this is what goes for Leadership in the Navy now, huh. Funny, I would have thought the command college would have taught a little more accountability, ownership, perseverance and sacrifice in their leadership courses...but I guess you squids prefer the effite-hands-off-blame-my-predecessor-dodge-ownership-politics-before-principle-incompetent style of leadership that our dear leader so eagerly exercises daily.

Cudos on your ability to insult an entire branch of the U.S. Armed Forces and the Commander-in-Chief in one sentence, albeit a rather long one. I guess if one is going to be disrespectful, may as well do it efficiently. <_<:puke:

First off, I didn't insult a branch of the armed services...and having been part of said branch (the Marines are a part of the Navy), I would never insult it. What I did was point out the stark contrast between real leadership (i.e., my experience with Naval Leadership) and those traits exhibited by the current occupant of the White House. And I used a name that I assumed would ring a bell with AUUSN to add clarity to the differences; duty, honor, perseverance, ownership, accountability,integrity. Also, would any of you use Obama's leadership traits to teach your own children? Does he demonstrate admirable qualities as a leader and what you want from a responsible adult? If our jobs as parents are to raise God-honoring productive members of society; then is he the example to use? Does he demonstrate traits that would yield a real leader? I certainly wouldn't want my daughter bringing someone home who exhibited his character traits or the behaviors he described in his own books.

What constantly surprises me is that you guys go to such great lengths to defend what is utterly indefensible behavior in a leader....and you also seem surprised and hurt when the obvious is pointed out. Obama is ill-suited for his role by background, experience and temperament. He is pathologically unable to cooperate with any group; even his own party; to move a bi-partisan agenda forward. He couldn't even cooperate with Congress when he had Dem ownership of both houses. And he will not accept accountability for any action...it is always someone elses fault...can't remember ever reading that in any Navy leadership manual. I also know what I read in his own books; and take the man at his word...so what I see play out is entirely consistent with what he said himself and his background.

As to the use of the term squid to characterize USN; I'm sure he's heard worse...if not, then, my, things have really changed in the "new Navy". For those non-squids on here, it;s really a term of endearment . :flag:

Please seek help.

Navy boy doesn't like anyone criticizing his hero or attempting to hold him accountable for things. See, in his eyes, Obama can do no wrong. It's a cult like obsession with him.

meme4407695692.jpg

Please seek help.

meme4407695692.jpg

;D

Please seek help.

No offense but, your posts have become idiotic.

barry sux, therefore USN sux, therefore Naval leadership sux? That is truly stupid and childish.

What you confuse as "defending Obama" is, in reality, not buying into the rhetoric of simpletons known as "barry sux", "libtards is dumb". You do not like the President. You do not like liberalism. Fine. However, Republican policy failures are what elected Obama. When you remove the partisan lens, when you look objectively, it becomes impossible to view Obama as a failure unless you admit that Bush was an absolute disaster. Obama has yet to make a mistake on the same level as the invasion of Iraq. Obama, to date, has not told a lie on par with, "weapons of mass destruction", "nuclear weapon within the year", "ties to Al Qaeda". Obama has yet to shrink from the stage during a crises equal to Bush's disappearance during the worst days of the financial crisis. Obama has never allowed his VP to bully him. Obama has made plenty of mistakes but, context does matter.

Don't talk about leadership. You don't know a damn thing about leadership. All you know the right-wing talking points. You know, the bull****, the constant whining, bitching, demonizing, insinuating, meaningless garbage. You are a joke.

barry sux. Them libtards is dumb and evil. They hate America. I hered it on Rush. You dont need to do no thinkin cause that there is real truth.

Congratulations! Welcome to the lowest common denominator. Your self-performed lobotomy was a success.

Please seek help.

You have joined the ranks of those who have completely lost touch with reality. The President of the United States is NOT an "ass clown". No one here has ever asserted that he is perfect or, above reproach. You have become lost in two completely untrue delusions.

Well, in the interest of self reflection, you could be right. Maybe Tool would be a better term? Douche? using military slang how about NCOER leader?

Please seek help.

barry sux, therefore USN sux, therefore Naval leadership sux? That is truly stupid and childish.

What you confuse as "defending Obama" is, in reality, not buying into the rhetoric of simpletons known as "barry sux", "libtards is dumb". You do not like the President. You do not like liberalism. Fine. However, Republican policy failures are what elected Obama. When you remove the partisan lens, when you look objectively, it becomes impossible to view Obama as a failure unless you admit that Bush was an absolute disaster. Obama has yet to make a mistake on the same level as the invasion of Iraq. Obama, to date, has not told a lie on par with, "weapons of mass destruction", "nuclear weapon within the year", "ties to Al Qaeda". Obama has yet to shrink from the stage during a crises equal to Bush's disappearance during the worst days of the financial crisis. Obama has never allowed his VP to bully him. Obama has made plenty of mistakes but, context does matter.

Don't talk about leadership. You don't know a damn thing about leadership. All you know the right-wing talking points. You know, the bull****, the constant whining, bitching, demonizing, insinuating, meaningless garbage. You are a joke.

barry sux. Them libtards is dumb and evil. They hate America. I hered it on Rush. You dont need to do no thinkin cause that there is real truth.

Congratulations! Welcome to the lowest common denominator. Your self-performed lobotomy was a success.

First off, I didn't use any of the above insults. I didn't refer to liberals or liberalism and I didn't call anyone dumb or evil. I described Obama's "behavior" and provided with it good support..which, by the way, none of you have attempted to refute by providing examples of his effective leadership. Again, sorry it hurts you to hear it...but he is in fact a bad leader who exhibits no real admirable traits. If you want to debate the other points or liberalism I am happy to do it...but that wasn't what this was about. Looking forward to abundant examples back on his effective leadership and admirable traits.

As to the points you raise; I don't really see what Bush has to do with Obama's failure of leadership. Nice try to dodge and deflect though.

Please seek help.

First off, I didn't use any of the above insults. I didn't refer to liberals or liberalism and I didn't call anyone dumb or evil. I described Obama's "behavior" and provided with it good support..which, by the way, none of you have attempted to refute by providing examples of his effective leadership. Again, sorry it hurts you to hear it...but he is in fact a bad leader who exhibits no real admirable traits. If you want to debate the other points or liberalism I am happy to do it...but that wasn't what this was about. Looking forward to abundant examples back on his effective leadership and admirable traits.

As to the points you raise; I don't really see what Bush has to do with Obama's failure of leadership. Nice try to dodge and deflect though.

I am sure you are correct. I probably do not understand technical, specific terms like "ass clown", "tool", and "douche". Those are excellent examples of your limited thinking. I look forward to more of your "barry sux", "libtards is dumb" posts.

Please seek help.

Well, in the interest of self reflection, you could be right. Maybe Tool would be a better term? Douche? using military slang how about NCOER leader?

LOL! That is the most humorous post ever! Even a moment of self-reflection reveals "barry sux". Too funny.

Barry does sux..... Lol

Please seek help.

I am sure you are correct. I probably do not understand technical, specific terms like "ass clown", "tool", and "douche". Those are excellent examples of your limited thinking. I look forward to more of your "barry sux", "libtards is dumb" posts.

Sorry Ichy...once again you appear to have reading comprehension issues. Didn't make any references to you Libtards (your term, not mine) and didn't say Barry sux...just that Barry is an incompetent leader. I'm sure Barry would be a hoot to hang out with without Michelle around to police our Beer, smokes and Smores.

Please seek help.

Sorry Ichy...once again you appear to have reading comprehension issues. Didn't make any references to you Libtards (your term, not mine) and didn't say Barry sux...just that Barry is an incompetent leader. I'm sure Barry would be a hoot to hang out with without Michelle around to police our Beer, smokes and Smores.

What a completely dishonest, disingenuous pile of crap. You referred to the President as an "ass clown", "tool", "douche". Then, attempted to claim you made "specific" criticisms. Now, he would be a "hoot" to hang out with? My comprehension is just fine. You are an ideological idiot lost in the fantasy world of BS rhetoric.

I think characterizing someone as a Tool is pretty specific. Is there anyone on here that didn't know exactly what I meant or which traits I was referring too? I'm pretty sure you all know exactly what I'm talking about.

As to me being ideological; if you mean opposing an avowed socialist (his words from his own books and his background; again, called out in his own books); then yes, I am ideologically opposed to these tenants; as is our constitution. His policies and attitude toward the constitution are outright hostile (again, his own words; he doesn't like it that the constitution restricts gov't intrusion into your life) and his policies are at conflict with our historical traditions in this regard.

As to having a drink with Barry, don't understand why that is hard to fathom. I drink and smoke with Conservatives, Liberals, Socialists, Communists, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Hindus, Shinto's and more. One of the perks of the work I do and my career. It makes for great conversation and political discussion. Last week I set at 16,000 feet in the foothills of the Himalayas and engaged in a wide ranging discussion on US/China relations, Tibetan separatism, the Dalai Llama, etc...while smoking Cuban cigars drinking Lhasa Beer...I personally envy the Chinese right now as they have an actual leader.

In the declining years of the Chinese empire, high officials developed a handy way of dealing with military setbacks and defeats by foreign powers. They simply announced that the heroic forces of the emperor had won yet another victory against the barbarian enemy.........

Of course, it is easy enough to deride the ludicrous wishful thinking of those long forgotten mandarins, explaining away defeat and vainly seeking to stem the barbarian advance. But their self-delusions have much in common with those of Western and Middle Eastern politicians, soldiers and diplomats seeking to halt the seemingly unstoppable progress of Islamic State (Isis) in Iraq and Syria in the 12 months since Isis captured Mosul on 10 June 2014.............

The real military balance of power between Isis and its enemies – so different from self-deceiving propaganda – was made all too apparent on 17 May when Isis defeated elite Iraqi soldiers to take Ramadi. Four days later, on 21 May in Syria, Isis routed the Syrian army and captured Palmyra and has since struck at Syrian opposition units north of Aleppo and at the north-eastern city of Hasaka......

Three points need to be made about why these victories are particularly significant. Firstly, Isis is attacking on multiple fronts many hundreds of kilometres apart, showing greater military strength than last year. Secondly, it is winning despite US airstrikes that were supposed to have stopped it in its tracks and to be grinding it down. Thirdly, these latest attacks did not come as a surprise as at Mosul, but, even though they had been foreseen, the Iraqi and Syrian armies were unable to stop them.

How did Western policy-makers react to these stunning defeats? Sadly, their response was very similar to those Chinese officials a couple of centuries back. They denied the extent of the military disasters and pretended that it is Isis which is on the retreat. The US Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken claimed that the territory Isis controls is getting smaller and “more than 10,000” Isis fighters have been killed in US airstrikes. The first point is probably untrue and is, in any case, meaningless in a quasi-guerrilla war, while high Isis casualties suggest it has far more men under arms than is generally believed if it is still attacking in so many places at the same time. The UK Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond was insisting that the capture of Tikrit, for which Isis did not fight hard, was more important than the fall of Ramadi for which the Iraqi army had battled for months. Both men were speaking in the wake of a conference in Paris which was about how to combat extremists and which had decided that no new strategy was necessary.....

Optimists reassure me that Isis will wither away because its extremism and violence are disliked by the people it rules. This may be true of its sentiments, but it has no plans to run for election and will kill anybody who opposes it. Others argue that Isis is running out of money, which, even if correct, is not going put out of business a religious cult of great savagery that believes it is divinely inspired. Isis can be defeated but only when total priority is given to doing so and when policy-makers reject self-deceiving recipes for bringing about its demise.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/war-with-isis-as-the-militant-threat-grows-so-does-the-wests-selfdeception-10302380.html

Well stated autigeremt. It's quite obvious even in this forum Obama's minions are little more than blind mice following their beloved pied piper.

They can't even admit that Dems are also criticizing Obama's "strategy."

Shared for the viewing pleasure of the judgmental clowns, this bold type fully meets the true definition of a SIMPLETON!!!

It irks me to see clowns calling one out while exhibiting the same trait. It's absurd!

I think characterizing someone as a Tool is pretty specific. Is there anyone on here that didn't know exactly what I meant or which traits I was referring too? I'm pretty sure you all know exactly what I'm talking about.

As to me being ideological; if you mean opposing an avowed socialist (his words from his own books and his background; again, called out in his own books); then yes, I am ideologically opposed to these tenants; as is our constitution. His policies and attitude toward the constitution are outright hostile (again, his own words; he doesn't like it that the constitution restricts gov't intrusion into your life) and his policies are at conflict with our historical traditions in this regard.

As to having a drink with Barry, don't understand why that is hard to fathom. I drink and smoke with Conservatives, Liberals, Socialists, Communists, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Hindus, Shinto's and more. One of the perks of the work I do and my career. It makes for great conversation and political discussion. Last week I set at 16,000 feet in the foothills of the Himalayas and engaged in a wide ranging discussion on US/China relations, Tibetan separatism, the Dalai Llama, etc...while smoking Cuban cigars drinking Lhasa Beer...I personally envy the Chinese right now as they have an actual leader.

Was that a checkmate?

Was that a checkmate?

I thought it was...but then, I'm admittedly biased.

Was that a checkmate?

I thought it was...but then, I'm admittedly biased.

I think a few blinded by loyalty will disagree. Go figure.........

Archived