WCWS vs. UCLA - elimination game

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work by Harper...left the bases full thanks to quick reflexes by Cooper at 3rd....still have the lead and a chance to add to it.

pop up in foul territory..caught by Wallace....with a little miscommunication with her and cooper as they collide a bit. 2 outs. ... now a bullet to 3rd and Cooper climbs the ladder and takes away extra bases and ends the inning. Auburn leads 9-7 going to the bottom 5th. Due up for Auburn: Rhodes, Abbott and the top of the order with Tiffany Howard. Let's get some more runs..

Great work by Harper...left the bases full thanks to quick reflexes by Cooper at 3rd....still have the lead and a chance to add to it.

Especially after Cooper almost caused Wallace to drop the previous foul out. Fagan needs to command the infield there and call who's going to make that catch.

I love that Meyers coaches the IF to jump as the ball crosses the plate to get them ready to react to anything. Paid off huge dividends there.

I love that Meyers coaches the IF to jump as the ball crosses the plate to get them ready to react to anything. Paid off huge dividends there.

I love everything about Meyers and the way he coaches.

UCLA pitcher at 100 pitches and still gassing at 68 mph.

she's thrown over 300 pitches just in the CWS. Wallace strikes out looking. Howard up

Ball in the other batters box is strike three on Abbot. Can't get complacent on this 2 run lead.

As I say that, it ends simply with a ground out. Need more good defense to hang on here.

Auburn goes quietly in the 5th. Going to the 6th inning, Auburn leads 9-7... Come on Auburn.

Nice play by Cooper and there are 2 down.

EDIT... that was foul. So replace Cooper Worh Harper and now there are 2 down.

Fagan makes a half assed effort to field the ground ball and its through. Bases loaded, 2 out.

ucla has loaded the bases after 2 outs...ugh....let's go Auburn...get out of this thing.

Archived