WCWS vs. UCLA - elimination game

fly ball to left...caught by Howard.... Going to the bottom of the 6th, Auburn leads 9-7 and the heart of the order coming up. Carosone, Cooper and Melero. Let's get some insurance runs here tigers...

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Harper strands 3 UCLA base runners again....and AU goes to the bottom of 6th with a 9-7 lead. Amazing amount of tension ....at my household...at least...the girls look pretty calm.

Carosone attempts to steal 2nd...and she it tagged out at 2nd... crap. 1 out. cooper grounds to short...2 out.

Clint needs to get in the umps ear about the strike zone like UCLA is.

Terrible decision by Carasone to try to sneak to second.

I highly doubt it was her decision. She was told to go and its not a bad idea really, there just wasn't a need for it at that point. Melero walks with 2 outs. Estell coming up

I highly doubt it was her decision. She was told to go and its not a bad idea really, there just wasn't a need for it at that point. Melero walks with 2 outs. Estell coming up

Meyers' reaction says otherwise...

Didn't see this answered earlier...is Clint officially affiliated with the team or is he just being animated in the stands?

Wait. Clint...the coach. Not the poster here(who is also out there).

I'm dumb.

If you saw Coach shaking his head afterward, you know it was not his call.....

Estell flies deep to left field and caught on the warning track. After 6 complete...Auburn leads 9-7. 3 more outs Auburn...Let's do this..

3 outs away. Everybody take a deep breath.

I normally get my cardio check-ups during football season.....get this one for free.

If you saw Coach shaking his head afterward, you know it was not his call.....

no I don't know that and neither do you. He could be disappointed it didn't work. Obviously he was, but it doesn't mean he or another coach set it up. The first base coach may have acted on his own and told her to go. I have no doubts at all that Carosone was told what to do and didn't make that decision on her own.

3 outs away. Everybody take a deep breath.

I normally get my cardio check-ups during football season.....get this one for free.

No matter the sport, we have a love hate relationship with our cardiac kids

Sure wish Cooper would have snagged that one....

Archived