Pac 10 SUCKS

PChamp119

I hate the Big 12, but I duno how they keep getting all these wins. I know you can't judge a conference soley on the bowls, but the Big 12 is gonna have a lot to brag about. They were supposed to be 0-3 or 1-2 at this point. Maybe 2-1, BUT NOT 3-0! DANGIT!!

I've said it all season long that the Pac 10 was so overrated. Cal was havin problems, tho is still a great team. Everyone thought Arizona St was a gift from God because they hung in with the Pac 10 - that Arizona loss showed how bad they are. It showed that Cal and USC aren't that good. This disappointing play by CAL shows USC isn't all that great. Oklahoma is gonna SMOKE them.

The SEC still hasn't played a game - but the Big 10, Big 12, and SEC are showing why they are the top 3 conferences in the nation. The Pac 10 can continue dreaming, the ACC still needs to prove itself and Virginia losing didn't help.

I hate the Big 12...

I've said it all season long that the Pac 10 was so overrated.

134815[/snapback]

Two excellent quotes. Cal would have been bottom tier in the SEC and USC could never have hung on to their GIFT of a number 1 ranking if they played in any other conference, ESPECIALLY the SEC.

And the Big Twelve could win out and as a Texas resident, I would still say they sucked. :)

I don't think OU beats USC. I also don't think Texas beats Michigan. I think AU beats Va. Tech by 17. We play our best game of the year Monday. I believe the Big 10 and the SEC will prevail in the Bowl games. The Big 12 North won but against marginal conferences. The big boys play Friday and Saturday and that will have more of an impact on conferene impressions.

did anyone see oklahoma state get killed. and the big 12 other wins came barely over miami ohio, and utep. WOw whats impressive about that PCchamp.

did anyone see oklahoma state get killed. and the big 12 other wins came barely over miami ohio, and utep. WOw whats impressive about that PCchamp.

134822[/snapback]

Oh yea! Sorry I forgot about that game. I drove down from NY last night (before kickoff) and just back into Atlanta right now. I totally forgot about that game, my fault - thanks for the update. That makes me feel better!!

THAT was USC's closest competition this year? That and a team that just lost to Wyoming??

If that's any kind of indication of the level of talent that USC faced this year, the Orange Bowl is going to be a route.

colorado and iowa state played really, really bad teams. the only impressive win they have thus far is over cal. i still think michigan will beat texas and tennessee will beat tamu. that means ou will have to win the feaux national title game just to get the conference above .500.

I don't think that the Big 12 has been impressive at all except for TT. I mean they barely beat mid-major teams. Looks like Bama is going to get the SEC off to a 0-1 start. They have one more chance.

I agree the PAC 10 is a terrible conference, and USC wouldn't be where tnere they are if they were playing in most any other conference in the country. I do believe, however, that USC will handle OK. Oklahomas defense is HORRIBLE, and gave up a lot of points late in the year to some mediocre teams... USC wins (I think easily)...

I think last season formed national opinions on this year's Cal team with Cal upsetting USC. With this year’s close game one would assume they are again strong. The Southern Miss game exposed them. I'm not sure how Arizona State will do but if they lose, that should make it more difficult for PAC 10 next year in the preseason polls.

Both announcers in the Cal - TT game stated that Auburn is the nation's best team. They claimed they had that opinion for weeks after seeing all teams play. They were stunned over Cal getting manhandled.

Bama hurt Auburn by not showing up. They could have helped AU by playing tough D and shutting the Minn running game down. The Big 10 may steal the conference show in the bowls. Georgia and LSU really need to make a strong showing and win convincingly over Wisconsin and Iowa. Tenn also needs beat Texas A&M and Michigan needs to beat Texas handily. This might cast some doubt as to just how strong the PAC 10 and Big 12 are and throw enough AP votes to AU to have a split champ if USC and OU are low scoring and play close.

Heres hoping. :au::au:

Oregon lost to Oklahoma

Oregon St loss to LSU and got blown out by Bosie State, but still only loss by 8 to USC

If Arizona had an offense they would have won more games.

They lost to Wisconsin 9-7

Archived