On a Texas board

Erik81

Isn't it strange how the "experts" used Cal as the great win in evaluating USC? Then used the close loss to USC to bump up Cal in the polls.

i just know i was glad to see cal lose, and i'll be cheering just as hard for meeeeechigan to whip texas. i hope both those conferences get exposed for the weak sisters they are. the big 10 already embarrassed them once do it again and couple it with three sec wins over the same conference. then pile it on with a tennessee win over tamu. i hate the wac 10 and the little 12.

I agree tiger88. The PAC 10 and the Big 12 must do awful in the bowl games. There bell cows, Cal (lost), Arizona State, and Texas must lose by 10 or more.

Bama really hut us today with their lose to Minn. We were stuffed in the first half while Minn was gaining huge chunks of yards. All on national TV.

Here's hoping for a low scoring and very close game in the Orange Bowl while AU controls the game and beats Va. Tech by 14 or more.

PS: last year's and this year's games against USC had a lot to do with Cal moving up so fast and being ranked so high this year. Opinions were shaken by the way TT handled them.

Troy beat Missouri, not to take anything from Troy

Fresno State destroyed Kansas St by more that what Oklahoma did

Heck, Texas Tech lost to New Mexico

Texas Tech blew out Nebraska by 60

Nebraska lost to Southern Miss

I'm telling ya'll IF ou squeaks by usc and IF we handle VT convincingly enough (no guarantee at all on that one) we could pull the AP poll.

134921[/snapback]

The Orange Bowl needs to be close and UGLY, not exciting. Beating VT convincingly will be tough. They just don't give up points.

We need a defensive score in this game to really get things or keep them going. Maybe we'll have our best offensive game of the year. I'm not talking about statistically, because they are great defensively. I mean we will play our best offensive game w/ respect to the caliber of opponent.

Archived