Petrino is 11-1!!!

Raven_tiger

If AU ever gave up that many points nearly every game in a season I would be sorely disappointed. Did either team today even have defenisve unit?

Talk about poor mismanagement of the clock in the final 20 seconds for Bosie State

134992[/snapback]

Yeah they kind of paniced.

Did anyone see the Louisville reciever get in Petrino's face?

134996[/snapback]

Petrino probably just asked him how much money he had in his pocket. :P

Did anyone see the Louisville reciever get in Petrino's face?

134996[/snapback]

I think that he was just pleading with Bobby to stay in Louisville... :lol:

Who gives a bleep about petrino?

They played one good team all year (miami) and folded like a house of cards at the end to lose it.

He's a good coach but so what? He'll NEVER have anything to do with AU again.

Raven, if he gets the lsu job will you be an lsu fan and go away? :lol:

Do you have a bobby blow up doll under your bed? :lol :lol:

They played one good team all year (miami) and folded like a house of cards at the end to lose it.

135012[/snapback]

Don't like the thread, don't read it or comment on it. Scoring 38 points on Miami, in Miami, is no small feat. Petrino does not coach the defense. Like I said, if he had I defense he would probably be undefeated right now. Next. :lol::lol:

135012[/snapback]

Don't like the thread, don't read it or comment on it. Scoring 38 points on Miami, in Miami, is no small feat. Petrino does not coach the defense. Like I said, if he had I defense he would probably be undefeated right now. Next. :lol::lol:

135015[/snapback]

Scoring 38 points and losing is unheard of among respectable coaches.

Have you been watching all the studio guys talking about what a low life petrino has acted like this year and last? Everybody gave him the benefit of some serious doubt last year. Now he signs a brand new 1 million/yr. deal with some very attainable incentive clauses that could push him close to 2 mill., swears allegiance to louisville and one week later is off to court lsu. Not a huge deal to me, but alot of people are saying he is scum. They could very well be right. He seems to get in the middle of something shady every year.

I couldn't help but notice you dodged the bobby blow up doll question? :lol:

135012[/snapback]

135015[/snapback]

Have you been watching all the studio guys talking about what a low life petrino has acted like this year and last? Everybody gave him the benefit of some serious doubt last year. Now he signs a brand new 1 million/yr. deal with some very attainable incentive clauses that could push him close to 2 mill., swears allegiance to louisville and one week later is off to court lsu. Not a huge deal to me, but alot of people are saying he is scum. They could very well be right. He seems to get in the middle of something shady every year.

135017[/snapback]

You got me. It was such a clever remark I was too embarrassed to respond. :rolleyes:

College football is a business. I don't have a problem with a coach try to improve his lot in life. Who coaches for free on the D1 level? That's what's great about free enterprise; the market drives the price of commodities.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last year, I secretly hoped that one day Petrino would be back at Auburn as the HC after gaining some experience at a mid-major level. I don't feel that way now. He is not an honorable man, at least so far as his professional life goes.

If AU ever gave up that many points nearly every game in a season I would be sorely disappointed.  Did either team today even have defenisve unit?

134989[/snapback]

Boise State scored those points off of turnovers. Louisville was moving the ball at will all game, and could have won like 56 to 21 if they had played mistake free ball (as they did most of the season). Petrino is a very good OC, he showed it at Auburn and the last 2 years at UL.

135012[/snapback]

135015[/snapback]

135017[/snapback]

You got me. It was such a clever remark I was too embarrassed to respond. :rolleyes:

College football is a business. I don't have a problem with a coach try to improve his lot in life. Who coaches for free on the D1 level? That's what's great about free enterprise; the market drives the price of commodities.

:lol::lol::lol:

135018[/snapback]

If he gets the lsu job he will be about their 3rd or fourth choice at best. They suffered from bad timing, all the best coaches were snapped up before sban dropped them.

Petrino's problem seems to be impatience.

Two years in a row he pulls him name out of consideration for a job in shame due to ethics. All he had to do was go there and be patient and he gets another great job w/o the egg all over his face.

That coach from Louisville is insane. They play great O, and they dont have to bad of a D either. Louisville is just going to get better and better.

Who couldn't win 10 games with this schedule?

9/5 Kentucky W 28-0

9/11 at Army W 52-21

9/25 at No Carolina W 34-0

10/2 East Carolina W 59-7

10/14 at Miami L 41-38

10/22 USF W 41-9

11/4 at Memphis W 56-49

11/11 TCU W 55-28

11/20 at Houston W 65-27

11/27 Cincinnati W 70-7

12/4 at Tulane W 55-7

12/31 Liberty Bowl

Boise State W 44-40

9/5 Kentucky W 28-0 

9/11 at Army W 52-21

9/25 at No Carolina W 34-0

10/14 at Miami L 41-38

10/22 USF W 41-9

11/4 at Memphis W 56-49 

11/11 TCU W 55-28

11/20 at Houston W 65-27

11/27 Cincinnati W 70-7

12/4 at Tulane W 55-7

12/31 Liberty Bowl

Boise State W 44-40

135533[/snapback]

Where's The Citadel??? :blink:

9/11 at Army W 52-21

10/22 USF W 41-9

11/11 TCU W 55-28

11/20 at Houston W 65-27

135533[/snapback]

Where's The Citadel??? :blink:

135575[/snapback]

Take your pick.

Archived