Race Doesn't Exist

Weegle777

This is why you can't have a serious discussion on this forum. The usual suspects try to act like children. Yep, it is ironic.

Not everybody can be real Men like you are.

Got a little Napoleonic Syndrome going on there tiny? :laugh:/>

I am 6'3, 225. Yeah, so tiny.

Wasn't talking about your height or weight... :laugh:/>

Well then you're the first....

"Napoleon complex" is a pejorative term describing a disproven psychological condition which has been said to exist in people, both men and women, of short stature."

Why don't you just stop starting crap? You come off as an immature little boy.

I'm not sure about what "crap" you think I have personally started with you( Awkward). But, maybe the sand will be removed from your mid area and we can both forget about it soon. Aight?

BTW as long as you keep using retorts like "immature little boy" and "acting like children," the long running joke of your "real man threads" will continue.

I'm not sure about what "crap" you think I have personally started with you( Awkward). But, maybe the sand will be removed from your mid area and we can both forget about it soon. Aight?

BTW as long as you keep using retorts like "immature little boy" and "acting like children," the long running joke of your "real man threads" will continue.

You sir, are the imbecile that keeps chiming in on threads questioning my manhood. Stop doing it and it will be forgotten. Got it?

You sir, are the imbecile that keeps chiming in on threads questioning my manhood. Stop doing it and it will be forgotten. Got it?

If you want to keep whining like a Jr high girl, you can PM and maybe your feelings wont be hurt. Before you PM though, please fill out this report, and have it sent to me, so I can better understand how deep and why the schtik is stuck into your rear orifice. If not, you can either use the ignore feature, or STFU...your choice.

#InbeforeTitan

Somehow, I don't think that's going to help. :rolleyes:

...so I can better understand how deep and why the schtik is stuck into your rear orifice. If not, you can either use the ignore feature, or STFU...your choice.

#InbeforeTitan

in before Titan deletes it ? So you are showing you already know this stuff is juvenile and uncivil , yet you post it anyway, like some punk trying to get in one last shot, even after the bell has rung ?

Crassic.

<_<

...so I can better understand how deep and why the schtik is stuck into your rear orifice. If not, you can either use the ignore feature, or STFU...your choice.

#InbeforeTitan

in before Titan deletes it ? So you are showing you already know this stuff is juvenile and uncivil , yet you post it anyway, like some punk trying to get in one last shot, even after the bell has rung ?

Crassic.

<_<

That is a straw man. Try again

Archived