What I noticed

JMassie11

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let's assume JR was "pulled away". Was it a dragging from behind as he was trying to get to Gus or a simple put a hand on his shoulder and tell him it's ok??? I'm assuming NO ONE has this answer, so this needs to be squashed. I thought rumors weren't allowed here??? Cmon guys.

This

The cock fans and team came to play. That coach is a short timer. I've seen enough cup cake games at JH to know one when I see it. This was NO cupcake. Their Line play on both sides was not much below SEC level. That QB was easily second level SEC talent. Reattach JJs head and CALL A BETTER GAME and we win a easily against a quality opponent.

You forgot that EVERYTHING literally and figuratively bounced their way until the end of the game. Still no excuse, as we should have wiped the field with them.

I disagree. It wasn't luck. Their QB and receivers were making plays.

The cock fans and team came to play. That coach is a short timer. I've seen enough cup cake games at JH to know one when I see it. This was NO cupcake. Their Line play on both sides was not much below SEC level. That QB was easily second level SEC talent. Reattach JJs head and CALL A BETTER GAME and we win a easily against a quality opponent.

You forgot that EVERYTHING literally and figuratively bounced their way until the end of the game. Still no excuse, as we should have wiped the field with them.

I was referring primarily to the 4 fumbles. Their receivers were lights out, there's no denying that.

I was referring primarily to the 4 fumbles. Their receivers were lights out, there's no denying that.

We have awful luck with fumbles. How did we come up with none of those? Same as last year

We have awful luck with fumbles. How did we come up with none of those? Same as last year

We need more bodies around the ball carrier and then we'll start making our own luck.

Let's blame it on the 11 am start. No one has mentioned that. I may not be remembering right but we seem to do horribly in morning start games. To me, it would seem to throw off the game-day routine. Now that I have mentioned that, I don't see any excuses for how we played.

Let's blame it on the 11 am start. No one has mentioned that. I may not be remembering right but we seem to do horribly in morning start games. To me, it would seem to throw off the game-day routine. Now that I have mentioned that, I don't see any excuses for how we played.

It has been mentioned, maybe not this thread I particular. It'd be interesting to see our score/record versus caliber of teams for early start times is.

I think it's a cop out for a reason why we played poorly, but I would like to see some statistics regarding starting at 11am.

Well, that doesn't explain why a smaller school just a few miles up the road didn't have a problem with the kick-off time, even with playing a team that supposedly over-matched them.

Archived