***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

At least Kerryon and Peyton are playing at 100%.

This. Wish the rest of the team would follow suit.

With this start it's refreshing to see the guys that are giving their all

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is duke tip toeing his toes in the middle of the field?

Was wondering the same thing.

Trying that look good crap! Run back to the ball and turn up field. Trying to make every catch a circus catch

Maybe its time to see what Sean White can do. As much as it pains me, JJ is looking a lot like Kyle Frazier did in 2012. Something is way wrong with this team at this present point in time.

Will Gus do this? I would say a 99.9% he will not do this. Gus needs to realize that round pegs will not fit in a square hole. Gus needs a little of Spurrier like the visor boy was in his haw days at UF. He would pull a QB at the drop of a hat.

Maybe its time to see what Sean White can do. As much as it pains me, JJ is looking a lot like Kyle Frazier did in 2012. Something is way wrong with this team at this present point in time.

Will Gus do this? I would say a 99.9% he will not do this. Gus needs to realize that round pegs will not fit in a square hole. Gus needs a little of Spurrier like the visor boy was in his haw days at UF. He would pull a QB at the drop of a hat.

Seems like you would at least wait for him to make a bad throw....

gus doesn't survive the season

We are all upset and disappointed, but ... Seriously?

If it turns into an 0-fer in SEC play,you have to wonder. They lost the team last year and this one looks just as lost.

I love how posters that you never see post always show up to piss and moan throughout the game threads. Makes you wonder...

Agreed. I'd nominate that for one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.

1Q Stats ...

CPSsliIUAAAQkYj.png

Got a better passer ratiing than Harris!!

You can tell JJ has no confidence at this point. He is double pumping on throws.

Noted too.

How is it that we hear this team is amazing all preseason, our quarterback is amazing all preseason, and then through the first three games, this is what we put on the field? Something doesn't jive.

At least the play calling has been a good mix.

Gus or Jeremy... one of the two, is afraid to throw the ball upfield. 1st and 15, we dump it to the FB for little or no gain.

No confidence!

I love how posters that you never see post always show up to piss and moan throughout the game threads. Makes you wonder...

Happens every week Bird.

You can tell JJ has no confidence at this point. He is double pumping on throws.

I noticed that earlier on the throw to Truitt. I thought at first he saw something, but the replay was clear - nobody there but the receiver beating the defender.

Archived