***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gus doesn't survive the season

We are all upset and disappointed, but ... Seriously?

If it turns into an 0-fer in SEC play,you have to wonder. They lost the team last year and this one looks just as lost.

Agreed. If he doesn't sit Johnson at some point he might be. When do you put White in to just see what he can do? 7 picks in 2.5 games is getting cray cray

Can we at least give Sean White a try? He can't look any worse.

And that pop on Jeter makes me feel good right now! This game is pissing me off. >:( (not wanting anyone to be hurt, just glad to see our D put a lick on someone for a change, and it was a clean hit)

Feeling bad for JJ....fumble and then and INT....and D can't stop LSU so we are down 14 points ....the pressure must be massive.....

How much more abuse do we have to take before we get to see the next man up? Sean White, where are you at? There is a thin line between having confidence in your quarterback and being stubborn as hell.

He is awful. This is some of the worst QB play I have ever seen. Jeremy picks the least open receiver and floats a soft pass. I would rather see Shon Coleman at QB than this fiasco. Jeremy is the Jake Holland of QBs.

If Gus keeps JJ in at this point, I've gotta seriously wonder about his head

Wonder how many tackles we can wiff on today and how many of those would be tempted arm tackles?

White CANNOT be worse than this

I don't give a double pump if it's in the loudest stadium there is, can you convince me White would just have the ball slip out of his hand or just float a ball straight to the secondary? ??

Yes I believe he could let the ball slip out his hand. Every qb has done that. The second part though....

Archived