Four LSU takeaways (now with added positivity!!)

Dual-Threat Rigby

It'd be completely worthless to be negative after this game, so..

1. Uh....Stanton Truitt looked good?

2. Kerryon is a very good weapon

3. Leonard Fournette is the best back we'll ever face ever

Bonus. It can't get any worse for Jeremy

It literally can't

Here's the biggest positive I have to give. Something washed over me seeing this game. I genuinely believe we may have learned something about this offense. We NEED read option and zone read offense. This offense looks much better with the threat to run. GUS needs this. Good to see.

Jeremy will probably go down as one of the greatest High School Quarterbacks in Alabama. Unfortunately, as we know it doesn't always translate to the next level.

I owe apologies to you DTR, normally I come in here deliberately to flame. I have to admit that this thread might be more productive than the entire season for this team.

(edit- for the record, the deliberate flaming is in good fun and just in my nature as a devil's advocate and a poop-stirrer. No harm or seriousness intended)

I owe apologies to you DTR, normally I come in here deliberately to flame. I have to admit that this thread might be more productive than the entire season for this team.

(edit- for the record, the deliberate flaming is in good fun and just in my nature as a devil's advocate and a poop-stirrer. No harm or seriousness intended)

Lol thanks

This team is the worst to ever take the field at Auburn, everyone one of them each and everyone one of them should be ashamed. I am most pissed at our stupid AD who gave this @$$ clown another unbelievable buy out, learned nothing from Chizik.

This team is the worst to ever take the field at Auburn, everyone one of them each and everyone one of them should be ashamed. I am most pissed at our stupid AD who gave this @$$ clown another unbelievable buy out, learned nothing from Chizik.

Team would beat 2012 3-2

Team would beat 2012 3-2

Nope Tubbs would put 9 in the box make JJ beat him........BALLGAME

This whole team is beyond pitiful!! CM better start using White or his job will be in trouble. This team read all the headlines and all the media talk and forgot they have to play!

It's pretty telling to me that I don't recognize most of the people saying "this is the worst team since 2012" and "fire the whole staff".... Are you f@$&!$g kidding me?

Look. I get it. We got beat. Bad.

I know what your going to say. "Hurr durr jax state hurr durr".

Jeremy Johnson was not the problem on offense today. Yes, he threw a pick. He probably shouldn't have thrown that ball, but he put it in a spot for his receiver to make a play. Yes, he fumbled.

No, the real problem, the real CRIME of the situation is that Jeremy had 0 time to make a play, yet everyone wants to bench him. None. Notice that when we ran the ball effectively, it was because we 1) ran the ball outside or 2) ran a QB draw. It is real hard to throw the ball when half a second after you hike it, you've got a defender in your face.

Defensively, 49% of the problems we had were caused by the lack of good play from the DL. 49% stemmed from really bad tackling. The other 2% stemmed IMO from having guys not recruited for this scheme. We don't have a big nose tackle that can plug up the middle. Our buck didn't get pressure on the QB. Our guys didn't diagnose plays quickly.

It'd be completely worthless to be negative after this game, so..

1. Uh....Stanton Truitt looked good?

2. Kerryon is a very good weapon

3. Leonard Fournette is the best back we'll ever face ever

Bonus. It can't get any worse for Jeremy

It literally can't

Here's the biggest positive I have to give. Something washed over me seeing this game. I genuinely believe we may have learned something about this offense. We NEED read option and zone read offense. This offense looks much better with the threat to run. GUS needs this. Good to see.

Are you still going to make your 10 takeaways thread or is this it for the week?

It's pretty telling to me that I don't recognize most of the people saying "this is the worst team since 2012" and "fire the whole staff".... Are you f@$&!$g kidding me?

Look. I get it. We got beat. Bad.

I know what your going to say. "Hurr durr jax state hurr durr".

Jeremy Johnson was not the problem on offense today. Yes, he threw a pick. He probably shouldn't have thrown that ball, but he put it in a spot for his receiver to make a play. Yes, he fumbled.

No, the real problem, the real CRIME of the situation is that Jeremy had 0 time to make a play, yet everyone wants to bench him. None. Notice that when we ran the ball effectively, it was because we 1) ran the ball outside or 2) ran a QB draw. It is real hard to throw the ball when half a second after you hike it, you've got a defender in your face.

Defensively, 49% of the problems we had were caused by the lack of good play from the DL. 49% stemmed from really bad tackling. The other 2% stemmed IMO from having guys not recruited for this scheme. We don't have a big nose tackle that can plug up the middle. Our buck didn't get pressure on the QB. Our guys didn't diagnose plays quickly.

...You are the Anti-StatTiger...

I think Nick Chubb would eat Fournette.

Not worried about the iron blow right now. This isn't 2012. This team didn't lay it down like that one did. The 2012 team would have been shut out.

That doesn't mean I'm happy about this though.

DTR thank u for pointing this out. I don't think au is putting its best players out there. We needed this beating. Smith needs some time at qb. We need to reopen position battles. As bad as today was. Gus will right the ship

Archived