Unacceptable

RunInRed

This play is embarrassing and unacceptable, but it is one play. Many times, Ford has been the only guy out there doing any damn thing. Maybe hes gotten fed up, but Im not gonna judge him on one play when Ive seen him make several others when no one else did. Im sure he will learn from it.

Ford has played his ass off this year. Yes he looked bad and maybe he gave up on that one play because he was starting to fill hopeless but look at the body of work not one play. Our DB's are constantly coming up and having to make tackles that the LB's should have made 5 yards earlier. D-Line is getting penetration and forcing runners to spots where a LB should be waiting. and they are not there. QB runs when D-Line chases him out of pocket and Linebackers don't realize he is running for 1st 15 yards.

I agree Ford has played his ass off this year. However, when he opened up his big mouth last week and put his team in the position to back it up, he should have been playing like a mad man every down.

If he had kept his mouth shut last week, I would be disappointed in him. Since he ran his mouth and didn't back it up, I now have some serious questions about his leadership. Hopefully this team has a come to Jesus meeting and gets it together.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see it in Ford...IMO he's never been a good tackler. He's got talent but will never be a hitter.

Kris Frost.. Oh well he's a senior who just hasn't developed into a SEC player. He may have been out of position all these years

I knew Muschamp had his work cut out for him and it would take some time to get this defense on track but there are two things I expected to see from day one. Great effort and accountability.

Archived