HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY!!!!!!!

Weegle777

OK...a great start to the day... and a new season getting underway.

Just curious....will there be any attempt to control the cow bells tonight ?

Oh..."There's no doubt, we're taking it day by day" War Eagle from Navarre Beach!

Cactus flower followed by some volleyball at Juana's and a walk on the longest pier in the gulf sure would be nice around now! Lived there briefly. Hope to be back one day.

A little late, but HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY football day, friends. I won't be at the game because I just got back from being on a boat where I heard no word of anything to do with football. Now I see we have a different quarterback. Mixed emotions on that, but I'll see what happens like everyone else. War Eagle!!!

P. S. Football withdrawal is rough... :no:

A little late, but HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY football day, friends. I won't be at the game because I just got back from being on a boat where I heard no word of anything to do with football. Now I see we have a different quarterback. Mixed emotions on that, but I'll see what happens like everyone else. War Eagle!!!

P. S. Football withdrawal is rough... :no:/>

You, ma'am, should know better than to schedule such things during football season. Haha

War Eagle!

Just curious....will there be any attempt to control the cow bells tonight ?

^^^^^^^ This guy lol ........

It will be cowbell mania.......

In Jordan Hare......

These are supposed to be quiet when the opposing team has the ball....I very sure the SEC refs will enforce that rule....right ? :-\

Otherwise, it's up to our defense to quiet them.

Archived