***Auburn vs. San Jose State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our offense looks uninterested and uninteresting.

Bad defenses have a tendency to have that affect even when they're trying really hard.

What the hell is up with the passing game?

AUBehavioral - look at the numbers regarding how experienced our players are. Not much game time there. Especially relative to the division but we should be blowing sjsu out

I didn't realize you need lots of experience to move the ball against SJS.

We shouldn't. Hence why I said we should be blowing them out buddy

Ervin has a similar running style to Tre Mason. Very patient and quick burst

Yep.

The O-line is young and positions have been moved around, but I'm liking how the offense is rolling right now.

Not really that young, but I agree that they have not helped. Some plays they look really good, but they look bad for just as many.

Debbie downer. How many were replaced or shifted? How many are learning new positions? Two new centers. Not one but two!

We've had no continuity on the line these last two years. Can't get it settled there. If we get that done then things will work better.

San Jose is playing Auburn off its feet today. Is Auburn that bad? Was the team overrated going into the season? Is Malzahn overrated as a head coach?

awful mechanics there from the officiating crew. The chain should never cross to the opposite side of the ball.

4th and 1....FUMBLE....AUBURN ball...

Archived