Muschamp to Garrett Johnson

chimesAU

https://mobile.twitter.com/Beisner_cn2/status/655013659941433344

Just a little backstory- Johnson's from Florida and wanted to play at UF but Champ decided not to recruit him.

Takes quite a pair to admit this to a kid. I can't imagine the positive impact it'll have on his psyche moving forward. Bravo, Champ.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Beisner_cn2/status/655013659941433344

Just a little backstory- Johnson's from Florida and wanted to play at UF but Champ decided not to recruit him.

Takes quite a pair to admit this to a kid. I can't imagine the positive impact it'll have on his psyche moving forward. Bravo, Champ.

Chimes what did he say? I heard "I screwed up", is that right?

He probably did that with westry too. It's good to say, I'm sure it's impacted the kid in the future but that's going to be common. Missing out and not evaluating some guys correctly. Actually some players wouldn't be what they are if they didn't get that rejection

He probably did that with westry too. It's good to say, I'm sure it's impacted the kid in the future but that's going to be common. Missing out and not evaluating some guys correctly. Actually some players wouldn't be what they are if they didn't get that rejection

i was thinking the same about westry.

I'm okay with the Westry decision. He can play. No question, but I like what I've seen from Carlton Davis, and I like what I've seen from Dinson. Those are two of the guys we went after in Westry's place. Again, the guy can play, but I think our starting freshman CB is better with more upside.

I'm okay with the Westry decision. He can play. No question, but I like what I've seen from Carlton Davis, and I like what I've seen from Dinson. Those are two of the guys we went after in Westry's place. Again, the guy can play, but I think our starting freshman CB is better with more upside.

So we had to recruit 2 guys to replace Westry? Baller status [confirmed] unconfirmed

So we had to recruit 2 guys to replace Westry? Baller status [confirmed] unconfirmed

two spots, three players i think.

two spots, three players i think.

Based on the play of some of the guys we got, it should've been 4 spots

I agree with Davis, not Dinson. Not better now, I don't think more upside either

I agree with Davis, not Dinson. Not better now, I don't think more upside either

Agree. Davis and Westry would've been a great pull.

Very cool on WM's part . . . most have too much ego to admit something like that, especially in those choice of words

Very cool on WM's part . . . most have too much ego too admit something like that, especially in those choice of words

anyone who blatantly says" I'm a dumbass" is a good man in my book.

Very cool on WM's part . . . most have too much ego too admit something like that, especially in those choice of words

anyone who blatantly says" I'm a dumbass" is a good man in my book.

Only because it brings them to your level lol

JUST KIDDING ALEXAVA >:D:bananadance:

I actually agree. Humility is tough to come by. I've learned that the hard way a couple of times (and still trying to learn)

Archived