10 21 15 Notes

RunInRed

Will Muschamp

Muschamp says Arkansas has a "massive offensive line" and Alex Collins is "a great back, not a good back."

Muschamp said biggest improvement against Kentucky was ability to get off blocks up front.

Muschamp on Arkansas running some HUNH after debating against it in past offseasons: "I don't know. Ask their head coach."

Muschamp: "I don't get into stats. I'm not a big stat guy." ... says some can be revealing, some can be misleading.

Muschamp says Carl Lawson is on schedule to come back -- just not this week. We expect him to come back. Says he believes Lawson met with Dr. Andrews today

Is Muschamp looking forward to rainy weather in Arkansas? Muschamp: "I kind of like sunshine."

Muschamp: T.J. Davis is "still battling through it." Continues to build confidence with his ACL.

@AUBlog

Muschamp said Lawson has been running some at practice, but no contact yet.

Muschamp: "We've improved some things in the run game. We've got a big test Saturday"

Muschamp is now detailing (emphasize DETAIL) every third down conversion the defense allowed against Kentucky.

Muschamp: "There's no re-dos on gameday"

Muschamp: "We had a little more Sunday practice than normal because of the Thursday night game...I'm pleased with where we are"

@EvanMcCullers

Auburn DC Will Muschamp" Carl Lawson, thinks situation will be "resolved soon" but no timeline for getting back on field, is not practicing

Auburn DC Will Muschamp: Carl Lawson provides lot of intangibles to football team on sideline, scheduled to come back, but "not this week"

@wareagleextra

I really think we will see CL back into action for the OM game. This makes sense in that it is a home game and around when we were being told not long after his injury it could be late October or early November when he would be back. However, it would not totally surprise me to see him suit up for Ark.

I think when he returns, we will see a huge improvement in that CL is that special player that can have a huge impact.

His demeanor is refreshing.

it is nice. i think he is sincere when he says he sees improvement. run d was actually better minus one play. he explained every 3rd down. most were player mistakes but he kinda took blame for not teaching them better.

He's the best interviewer for sure of our staff. Maybe that's just because we have been been getting the others for three years but he's really straight forward and elaborates on good points.

Man we have to beat Arky. Can't be last in SEC west

Muschamp: "I don't get into stats. I'm not a big stat guy." ... says some can be revealing, some can be misleading.

And StatTiger just died a little inside...

no. probably motivated him to show a stat on misleading stats.

no. probably motivated him to show a stat on misleading stats.

maybe . . . small stat's are better on D?

StatTiger would probably agree that you have to dig a little deeper into the numbers to understand what they're telling you.

This. Stats are important when you're viewing the correct ones. Also, an understanding that correlation and causation are different.

StatTiger would probably agree that you have to dig a little deeper into the numbers to understand what they're telling you.

This. Stats are important when you're viewing the correct ones. Also, an understanding that correlation and causation are different.

meme-statistics-xhibit-yo-dawg.jpg

I said this about a week ago. So now two consecutive weeks, Gus says an exact phrase I post on here now Boom does. I am the insider of all insiders....

I said this about a week ago. So now two consecutive weeks, Gus says an exact phrase I post on here now Boom does. I am the insider of all insiders....

You'll be getting a call soon. Pack your bags.

Archived