2016 3* DE Keir Thomas

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm told this is one to watch. And will be some other DL's pop up in the next couple of weeks.

Good to hear. I watched his HUDL video. He is seriously quick. He was previously committed to FSU. He is a 3 star right now.

Here, if anyone else would like to watch:

http://www.hudl.com/...998/keir-thomas

I'm told this is one to watch. And will be some other DL's pop up in the next couple of weeks.

Good to here. I watched his HUDL video. He is seriously quick. He was previously committed to FSU. He is a 3 star right now.

Here, if anyone else would like to watch:

http://www.hudl.com/...998/keir-thomas

Kid can fly.

Big fan of Bush ...... The linebacker .. Goodness WDE get your mind out of the gutter

Also a big fan of bush. We need more of that old school, 70s attitude around here.

Tough linebackers, I mean. Goodness WDE get your mind out of the gutter.

KN CBd him to AU

Seems like he CB's everyone to Auburn that visits or gets a non committable offer. I don't think we can sign them all.

Big fan of Bush ...... The linebacker .. Goodness WDE get your mind out of the gutter

Also a big fan of bush. We need more of that old school, 70s attitude around here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Count me in on bush, too. Honestly, I also like ends (and don't Keir what anyone else says about it).

Speaking of Keir, kid really seems to get an excellent jump when the ball is snapped. Very good penetration, too.

WDE, get your mind out of the gutter!

KN CBd him to AU

Seems like he CB's everyone to Auburn that visits or gets a non committable offer. I don't think we can sign them all.

He does not. Whatever his final picks are he's usually prett accurate w/ AU targets.

KN CBd him to AU

He does not. Whatever his final picks are he's usually prett accurate w/ AU targets.

Right. KN is not quick with his CB's. Generally, KN tells it like it is.

Bush was more old school 90s than 70s...

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the HUDL film, I do not understand how this guy is a 3*. He has Lawson quickness off the snap and he is a wrecking machine.

Archived