Seriously, bammers?

RunInRed

CTKj7fLVAAEqohC.jpg

EEEEWWWWWWW!

I suspect my neighbors would be offended by similar reference to our local tornadoes

My wife is a major Bama fan and even she said she hopes the University President punishes them.

Their just showing that they are and always will be classless. Someone on here needs to post this on Facebook. Wonder how the bammers will spin this after more people see this on Facebook.

My wife is a major Bama fan and even she said she hopes the University President punishes them.

you should be punished for having a bammer wife

Multiple sources on Twitter have confirmed now that Leonard Fournette has seen this.

Originally thought it was from a fraternity house but word now it was from a set of apartments on 8th street and has since been taking down. A police officer there apparently got onto them pretty hard about it.

you should be punished for having a bammer wife

She's better than me in that she will truly cheer for AU as long as they aren't playing Bama. I can't bring myself to do it.

This isn't half of it. Anyone see the recent video of the bama student literally beating a house cat? Unreal to what level this group of (people) will stoop.

Are they saying that was LSU related? As far as I heard, it was all because the cat threw up on his bedsheets.

Reprehensible behavior, either way.

Funny another double standard with a group of Alabama fans.

Last year they were very upset with LSU students for chanting F-Saban. The LSU president apologized and even threatened to disband the student section. Yet they had zero issue with Dixie Land Delight and chanting F-Auburn during the third and 4th quarter. The Alabama athletic department neither issued an apology to Auburn nor returned my email that I sent them in complaint of the athletic department playing the song despite knowing what was going to happen.

I agree that if the roles are reversed and a sign discussing the tornadoes was to occur that they would be highly offended.

In addition, crocodile-errhh, elephant- tears notwithstanding, I'm sure I'm not the only one among us who can remember how hilarious they thought it was in the immediate aftermath of the poisoning of the Toomer's oaks. Before it got the widespread attention and disdain it rightly deserved, most of them were having a field day... some still are.

Nothing amazes me with that crowd anymore.

Funny another double standard with a group of Alabama fans.

Last year they were very upset with LSU students for chanting F-Saban. The LSU president apologized and even threatened to disband the student section. Yet they had zero issue with Dixie Land Delight and chanting F-Auburn during the third and 4th quarter. The Alabama athletic department neither issued an apology to Auburn nor returned my email that I sent them in complaint of the athletic department playing the song despite knowing what was going to happen.

I agree that if the roles are reversed and a sign discussing the tornadoes was to occur that they would be highly offended.

Not to mention the chant about Lutz being dead.

The guy on the far right deserves to have his teeth kicked in just from that arrogant little smile.

Their writing on the banner looks like they wouldn't pass a kindergarten class.

Archived