24 Black Missouri Football Players Will Boycott Football Activities

cptau

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is getting dangerously close to letting the inmates run the asylum. These universities have spent years fostering the racism victim bit and now it's come back to bite them.

The look on the news anchors face after the student celebration ,said it all. Some black student ,a female, was yammering on about the white patriarchal power structure needs to come down. She's basically acting as if her being a student @ a major State University is some how on par with being a slave.

Some of the privilege stuff is valid, but some of it is not, and there is less privilege today than in the past.

There has been progress, but less progress than rightfully expected, and other racial groups have seen greater progress than blacks and Hispanics. That is why there is so much racial stress today among the young. Something seems wrong. People feel passed by.

At some point people will wake up and ask why the Civil Rights Act was such an abject failure. Why, fifty years later (two generations), do we still need affirmative action? Or perhaps, more accurately, why doesn't affirmative action work to broadly lift up a class of people? What happened? What went wrong?

The problems and answers are deeper than anything that can be found on a college campus.

Where is the race equality in big time athletics?? Blacks complain about there not being enough head coaches, yet they dominate the numbers of players in college and pro football and basketball. Why are EEOC guidelines applied there??

Nowadays, I think the problem is that some in the black community won't let it go and try to move forward, i.e. get education, make sure kids grow up right and get education, work hard, etc. Some seem to stuck in wallering in the past muck to see that things in life are obtainable for them. I honestly think some just don't want to have to work hard to get there, or to elevate their situation. This applies to low income persons across races. When i was a police officer I saw so many low income living on welfare who wouldn't go to work b/c they didn't want to lose the welfare benefits, so they were basically content to live on the government. Hell, here in TN a high school kid can go to community college for FREE with the HOPE scholarship. Just gotta be motivated to put in the work. Yea, you might have to work and go to school. I did and I still have school loans to pay off, but I got my degree.

Fundamentalist Christians have (often) deservedly caught a lot of flak for refusing to entertain any knowledge or facts that contradict their faith. Often they took even the questioning of certain beliefs as an attack and something to be avoided at all costs.

But as we can see with this, and the story I posted at Yale a few days ago (which are indicative of a much larger trend on American college campuses), the Left has become the new fundamentalism. It's a belief system that may not be challenged. Any questioning of the narrative is dismissed as an attack. Skeptical inquiry is regarded as hostile. Debate is an act of violence and oppression.

They have become that which they claim to hate.

A media professor at the University of Missouri has been caught on video trying to "muscle" the press from covering the student protests about racism on campus.

And yes, she gets hysterical, screaming at the crowd that she "needs some muscle over here" to bodily remove reporters and cameramen.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/mizzou_media_professor_tries_to_ban_press_from_covering_protests.html#ixzz3r6QJmhEx

Staying in school, out of jail & not having a child out of wedlock is hardly " winning the lottery ".

Staying off drugs & doing right is hardly = to becoming a millionaire.

Just staying off the public dole shouldn't be viewed as some lightning strike of luck.

In my experience in Florence, Madison, Huntsville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Vanderbilt UNA, Auburn, Georgia tech, Georgia, southern Georgia, white people do drugs much more than black. I didn't even see the drugs ecstasy, cocaine, and didn't even know about pill popping until going to a party with some white friends in Auburn. And I'm from the drug infested west side of Florence but the only drug I knew of was marijuana

To my surprise some of the biggest screw ups in high school at Florence I've ever met were known for getting drunk and doing drugs when they were freshmen. One dad was a lawyer I don't know what Timmy's dad did but he literally had his own house on his parents land when he was 13. Played sports, Timmy was actually good at baseball other guy sucked but played basketball for varsity Anyway they didn't make good grades rarely showed up for school and guess what? I bumped into them in Auburn. College students. I knew some black guys who were awesome in basketball one had been dunking since he was in 8th grade who didn't do drugs but sold them didn't hardly go to school, but didn't come to school drunk like the latter...they're in jail

Some of the privilege stuff is valid, but some of it is not, and there is less privilege today than in the past.

There has been progress, but less progress than rightfully expected, and other racial groups have seen greater progress than blacks and Hispanics. That is why there is so much racial stress today among the young. Something seems wrong. People feel passed by.

At some point people will wake up and ask why the Civil Rights Act was such an abject failure. Why, fifty years later (two generations), do we still need affirmative action? Or perhaps, more accurately, why doesn't affirmative action work to broadly lift up a class of people? What happened? What went wrong?

The problems and answers are deeper than anything that can be found on a college campus.

Where is the race equality in big time athletics?? Blacks complain about there not being enough head coaches, yet they dominate the numbers of players in college and pro football and basketball. Why are EEOC guidelines applied there??

Nowadays, I think the problem is that some in the black community won't let it go and try to move forward, i.e. get education, make sure kids grow up right and get education, work hard, etc. Some seem to stuck in wallering in the past muck to see that things in life are obtainable for them. I honestly think some just don't want to have to work hard to get there, or to elevate their situation. This applies to low income persons across races. When i was a police officer I saw so many low income living on welfare who wouldn't go to work b/c they didn't want to lose the welfare benefits, so they were basically content to live on the government. Hell, here in TN a high school kid can go to community college for FREE with the HOPE scholarship. Just gotta be motivated to put in the work. Yea, you might have to work and go to school. I did and I still have school loans to pay off, but I got my degree.

And this is the policeman that's going to pull you over and you better show him his respect or who knows what will happen? And the blacks dominate sports then want to cry about being coaches is freaking hilarious...point made, bravo

Staying in school, out of jail & not having a child out of wedlock is hardly " winning the lottery ".

Just staying off the public dole shouldn't be viewed as some lightning strike of luck.

In my experience in Florence, Madison, Huntsville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Vanderbilt UNA, Auburn, Georgia tech, Georgia, southern Georgia, white people do drugs much more than black. I didn't even see the drugs ecstasy, cocaine, and didn't even know about pill popping until going to a party with some white friends in Auburn

Link?

In my experience in Florence, Madison, Huntsville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Vanderbilt UNA, Auburn, Georgia tech, Georgia, southern Georgia, white people do drugs much more than black. I didn't even see the drugs ecstasy, cocaine, and didn't even know about pill popping until going to a party with some white friends in Auburn

Link?

Don't be an douche. He's clearly speaking of his own experience. Hence the intro that says "In my experience..."

Link?

Don't be an douche. He's clearly speaking of his own experience. Hence the intro that says "In my experience..."

Don't worry that's from the pm's answer he has. But if anybody doubt Jeff can attest to at least my Florence history. Lived in the west side of Florence anybody from there knows the most dangerous part of Florence. I was sent to Florence Christian Academy and mars hill bible school some of the better known schools in Florence where you may have 5 people max....in the ENTIRE school. Moved to Madison went to Bob Jones. School in the suburbs of Huntsville. The different colleges are from my experiences from going with friends or knowing friends and professional organization trips. I don't have to lie on the internet. Also you can check about a year ago I made a thread about the Madison police acting suspect then a little later they beat up that old dude.....

Drug use and drug abuse are two different things, but even still that's only part of the equation. Graduating getting a job staying out of jail, those things all matter as well.

Link?

Don't worry that's from the pm's answer he has. But if anybody doubt Jeff can attest to at least my Florence history. Lived in the west side of Florence anybody from there knows the most dangerous part of Florence. I was sent to Florence Christian Academy and mars hill bible school some of the better known schools in Florence where you may have 5 people max....in the ENTIRE school. Moved to Madison went to Bob Jones. School in the suburbs of Huntsville. The different colleges are from my experiences from going with friends or knowing friends and professional organization trips. I don't have to lie on the internet. Also you can check about a year ago I made a thread about the Madison police acting suspect then a little later they beat up that old dude.....

I've had parents in Montgomery tell me the same thing. They took their kids out of public schools and sent them to Montgomery Academy (elite private school that costs about $14,000 a year per student). WAY more partying, WAY more drugs readily available than anything they saw in public schools. Why? Because the kids aren't that different, they just have more money. More money means you can afford to buy more drugs and other stuff.

Link?

I've had parents in Montgomery tell me the same thing. They took their kids out of public schools and sent them to Montgomery Academy (elite private school that costs about $14,000 a year per student). WAY more partying, WAY more drugs readily available than anything they saw in public schools. Why? Because the kids aren't that different, they just have more money. More money means you can afford to buy more drugs and other stuff.

And the cops will be more lenient to the mayor's white daughter or the business owner's white son than they would with black teenagers. That's the truth.

Link?

He's supposed to provide a "link" to his experience?

How does that work exactly?

Drug use and drug abuse are two different things, but even still that's only part of the equation. Graduating getting a job staying out of jail, those things all matter as well.

Well these guys were abusers, alcoholics as well and they were caught at least two times I know but they weren't ever arrested. One time they were caught on the school bus on the way back from us playing Russellville

Link?

I went to a Bob Jones house party one time and it was at this huge house in Madison. Girls were jumping in the swimming pool and you could see though their shirts, everybody was drinking and smoking pot, some guy was passing out pills (I didn't know what they were) it was like something off tv. And here I was from Florence Christian Academy where my 9th grade class had all of nine people....talking about a culture shock!

In my experience, I have seen screw ups both black and white, rich and poor. They all got more second chances than I would ever expect. Yes the rich affluent have an easier path but also dig a deeper hole because they don't learn a lesson. Bottom line is if you are in jail or prison you put yourself there.

Link?

I went to a Bob Jones house party one time and it was at this huge house in Madison. Girls were jumping in the swimming pool and you could see though their shirts, everybody was drinking and smoking pot, some guy was passing out pills (I didn't know what they were) it was like something off tv. And here I was from Florence Christian Academy where my 9th grade class had all of nine people....talking about a culture shock!

i never got to stick around those Madison parties too long. Somebody I was with would always end up in a fight. I hate I missed the pool jumping.

l went to a party after a basketball game at Bishop State . Place called Happy Hills. Black girls smoking crack through a beer can .........gunfire down the street......Talk about culture shock...Black guy

raided his grandmothers med cabinet....was selling Tylox for 5 dollars per pill.

Hands Up Don't Shoot.

Was The Poop Swastika Incident At Mizzou A Giant Hoax?

NOVEMBER 10, 2015 By Sean Davis

Something stinks at the University of Missouri. A reported incident of vandalism at Mizzou sparked university-wide protests, a boycott by the school’s 4-5 football team, and eventually the resignation of the university’s president and chancellor.

There’s only one problem: no evidence of the alleged incident, in which
a poop swastika on the wall of a dormitory restroom
was reported, has ever been made publicly available. Did this incident occur as reported, or was it an immaculate defecation that formed the foundation of an unimaginable deception?

The louder you scream and harder you stomp your feet, the more valid your point.

Truth to Power !

If there was any such vile expression , where's the proof ? And why wasn't any sample taken, to possibly get a DNA test run ?

Also...what the hell is a poop swastika suppose to convey anyways ? Where was it placed ? To what purpose ?

Hands Up Don't Shoot.

Something stinks at the University of Missouri. A reported incident of vandalism at Mizzou sparked university-wide protests, a boycott by the school’s 4-5 football team, and eventually the resignation of the university’s president and chancellor.

was reported, has ever been made publicly available. Did this incident occur as reported, or was it an immaculate defecation that formed the foundation of an unimaginable deception?

Most of the early reporting of these "problems" was done by the Missouri college newspaper. The national and local media just reprinted what this college paper printed. No one has really done any investigation of what is going on up there.

I still think this is a bunch of unionized graduate assistants upset that they have to pay for their own health insurance because of Obamacare rules. Did they not get the part about young health people will pay more to cover old sick people?

The louder you scream and harder you stomp your feet, the more valid your point.

Truth to Power !

If there was any such vile exp<b></b>ression , where's the proof ? And why wasn't any sample taken, to possibly get a DNA test run ?

Also...what the hell is a poop swastika suppose to convey anyways ? Where was it placed ? To what purpose ?

Hands Up Don't Shoot.

i just don't get it

Archived