24 Black Missouri Football Players Will Boycott Football Activities

cptau

Lol how duke lacrosse will always get bright up no matter what. One thing about it though, complain all you want but sitting back and taking it will not be an option anymore. Like it or not.

The similarities are striking. Unsubstantiated or FAKE reports of minorities being victimized, by white privilege goons , a faculty which blindly runs to support the cause, and buys fully into a completely false narrative... yeah, it'll be brought up every time when something is claimed to have happened but there's ZERO evidence.

Here's a crazy idea.. don't make up stuff, just to promote a narrative you WISH were true, then act all sanctimonious and claim you're not gonna take it any more.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Msm are starting to ask questions..

that is a hell of an idea.

The more one looks at all this with a honest & skeptical mind, the less real substance there is to any of these claims.

A swastika in a bathroom. That's all we know. How is that directly a threat or message to black people specifically? How do we know it's just not just some random punk wanna-be delinquent who wants to draw attention and thought it was funny? We don't know this.

Assuming that swastika report is valid, so what? We have a swastika, and healthcare that has been denied, thanks to the ACA. That's all we have.

Msm are starting to ask questions..

Mizzou protest based on lies ??

http://www.foxsports...-on-lies-111115

There is a police report on the poop swastika. The officer did see it himself. That of course doesn't prove who did it, but it did exist.

i didn't really question whether it happened. I question what was made of it, how, why. Was it really that big of a deal? The things that did happen there is not much that can be done to prevent or even counter them.

The sga president sent out a fake alert about the kkk being on campus. Zero accountability & he's not resigning. IMO , he did far worse than Wolf did, which supposedly was " nothing ".

Often it's prudent to just hold one's tongue before jumping on a soapbox... best to know what and who you are walking out on a limb for.

Bet lots of folks on ESPN wish they hadn't been so quick to jump on the 'bandwagon' now that more info has come to light.

More campus protesting in areas of the country....now over tuition and student debt. The ball is rolling down the hill....and the very people who planted the seeds will now feel the brunt of it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/12/live-updates-campus-crazies-on-million-student-march/

More campus protesting in areas of the country....now over tuition and student debt. The ball is rolling down the hill....and the very people who planted the seeds will now feel the brunt of it.

http://www.breitbart...-student-march/

Now that is something to be pissed off about.

http://www.breitbart...-student-march/

Now that is something to be pissed off about.

I agree....but they are protesting the wrong people. They need to march here.....

lg_WashingtonDC.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/12/live-updates-campus-crazies-on-million-student-march/

Didn't Obama take over all student debt ??

My guess ? This was wholly orchestrated by the folks who brought us the phony Occupy movement. . It's a precursor to the 2016 election.

Young educated people acted in a civilized way and saw the power they actually possess if they remain strong and dignified. I love that. I love the fact people going out of their way to discredit the action. Trayvon see killed, discredit. Ferguson stuff, discredit, Garner, discredit, the guy shot in the back, discredit, Sandra bland, discredit even the little girl choked flipped and thrown discredit. Oklahoma frat no big deal. Then of course you have the duke players who are the symbol of injustice who all were afforded a thorough investigation, had their own layers not court appointed and got off.....wrong yes but that's the oppressed victims. Every other month there's a black man being let out of jail for for being imprisoned for over thirty years for false accusations but let's make sure to always bring up duke and Ferguson no matter what....

You have the scottsborough (sp?) Boys and the duke boys.....let me shed a tear for the duke boys who right now are probably running their dad's company, driving a bmw on their way to a party right now about to get smashed all over again....there's no coming back from dying in a prison though....

It's pretty sad when somebody believes that getting to the truth and finding out the facts is somehow "discrediting" anything.

Coincidentally the truth is always the black man deserved to die....also coincidentally you're right there behind it justifying it....except that one Stephen a Smith thread where you guys posted a wrong link and it wasn't even what he said.....you were all over the race baiting then....weren't trying to find the truth at all that particular thread

Coincidentally the truth is always the black man deserved to die....

Especially in Chicago ?

Black on black crime amongst people in poverty? I'm sure there isn't white on white crime in the same circumstances! I'm sure people don't commit crime amongst the people they are on contact with.

Shed no tears for the coach of the Duke Lacrosse team, who just like those in Missouri, lost his job for absolutely no reason, what so ever ? What a freaking joke.

I hope those Duke players are living AWESOME lives, w/ bmw's, vacation homes and big fat salaries. Because if they got the education which lead to them getting hired at jobs which paid them so well, why the hell shouldn't they ? Better still if they got hired at daddy's business, and only has to work 3 days a week.

Especially in Chicago ?

Any stats of middle class blacks that live in the same neighborhood as whites?

Especially in Chicago ?

Black on black crime amongst people in poverty? I'm sure there isn't white on white crime in the same circumstances! I'm sure people don't commit crime amongst the people they are on contact with.

There isn't.

Next straw man ?

Shed no tears for the coach of the Duke Lacrosse team, who just like those in Missouri, lost his job for absolutely no reason, what so ever ? What a freaking joke.

I hope those Duke players are living AWESOME lives, w/ bmw's, vacation homes and big fat salaries. Because if they got the education which lead to them getting hired at jobs which paid them so well, why the hell shouldn't they ? Better still if they got hired at daddy's business, and only has to work 3 days a week.

Absolutely, they are sure worth more than the man working 12 hours a day for just about nothing that was in jail for thirty years for a rape or murder he didn't commit. You just never seem to bring that up, it's ALWAYS duke and Ferguson. Funny how no matter what the situation you fall on that side

Especially in Chicago ?

There isn't.

Next straw man ?

Pull the stats of crime in Lawrenceburg tn, Pulaski tn, Rogers, AL Lexington AL and tell me there's not any white on white crime. Liar

Young educated people acted in a civilized way and saw the power they actually possess if they remain strong and dignified. I love that. ( Even if the cause was 100% phony ? That figures ) I love the fact people going out of their way to discredit the action. Trayvon see killed, discredit.( He started a fight w/ a guy who had a gun ) Ferguson stuff, discredit, ( H.U.D.S. was a hoax, never happened ) Garner, discredit, the guy shot in the back, discredit,( Cop arrested, in custody and facing murder charge ) Sandra bland, discredit even the little girl choked flipped and thrown discredit ( She brought it all on herself ) . Oklahoma frat no big deal. ( They were punished ) Then of course you have the duke players who are the symbol of injustice who all were afforded a thorough investigation, had their own layers not court appointed and got off ( Because they were falsely accused, and the truth came out ) .....wrong yes but that's the oppressed victims. Every other month there's a black man being let out of jail for for being imprisoned for over thirty years for false accusations but let's make sure to always bring up duke and Ferguson no matter what.... ( Because 'get-even-with-'em' , tit for tat justice always works out, huh ? O.J. was innocent too, because of 400 years of oppression? Ron and Nichole are still dead, btw )

You have the scottsborough (sp?) Boys and the duke boys.....let me shed a tear for the duke boys who right now are probably running their dad's company, driving a bmw on their way to a party right now about to get smashed all over again....there's no coming back from dying in a prison though....

Can't do the time ? Don't do the crime.

But all this has ZERO to do with the phony cause at Missouri , followed by a fake campus wide alert sent out by the student President, warning that the KKK was on campus. Ooops. Never mind, not true.

" But they COULD BE !! So Mizzou is still racist ! "

Absolutely, they are sure worth more than the man working 12 hours a day for just about nothing that was in jail for thirty years for a rape or murder he didn't commit. You just never seem to bring that up, it's ALWAYS duke and Ferguson. Funny how no matter what the situation you fall on that side

You're making exactly zero sense. Nothing which happens to someone else should in any way impact the Duke players for things they DID NOT DO. Jesus * bleeping bleep *... enough w/ your mindless false analogies and comparisons !

Archived