24 Black Missouri Football Players Will Boycott Football Activities

cptau

So, back to football. How many people will attend the BYU vs Missouri game this weekend at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City? It holds 79,451 people. Stadium half empty?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is interesting. Missouri cracked down on a student group making offensive chants during basketball games. There is speculation that the athletic department cracked down on these student because the school joined the SEC.

Longtime MU Fan Chants Deemed Offensive, Banned From Arena

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/15791/

So, back to football. How many people will attend the BYU vs Missouri game this weekend at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City? It holds 79,451 people. Stadium half empty?

The story I'm hearin is that the general student population weren't by any means on board w/ all this . The groups involved, generally the Leftist types, don't strike me as being the ' full of school spirit ' type, who'd normally go out and cheer for the football team. However, the football team pretty much "won " the day for them, even if the protesters want even more concessions.

I hope BYU stomps them in front of a mostly empty stadium.

This is interesting. Missouri cracked down on a student group making offensive chants during basketball games. There is speculation that the athletic department cracked down on these student because the school joined the SEC.

Longtime MU Fan Chants Deemed Offensive, Banned From Arena

http://www.thecolleg...com/post/15791/

Sound like a fine bunch of bama wanna-bes to me.

MU’s Athletic Director Mike Alden, citing inappropriate behavior, directed university police to eject the cheer group from two games, back-to-back, in late November.

Group members were forced out of their seats, down the aisles of the auditorium and, eventually, out of the MU arena during games against Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis and Gardner-Webb University.

“This is actually laughable to me, but let me just say this … we have high expectations for our students and our staff at the University of Missouri,” Alden told reporters. “Our core values are respect, responsibility, discovery and excellence, and it’s critically important that we represent those values every day in everything we do.” - :roflol:

The ejection was made only a day after MU junior Emmett “Sir Loins” DeLaney, the group’s Grand Poobah, met with officials from the university, including the vice chancellor for student affairs, to discuss so-called appropriate cheers.

Campus officials laid out a list of things the group had said deemed inappropriate. The list included: “Drink Herpes Slurpees” and “Just Like Last Night Put It In The Holes.”

Other comments cited by officials made during the course of the season included “farts when he cums,” “If Magic Johnson can play with AIDS you can play with a little cut,” “Ref, your eyes need more help than the people in the Philippines.”

During one game, the group chanted “just take him back out and throw him in a dumpster” after a player on the opposing team was injured. During the same game against Southeast Louisiana, they called out “raise your hand if you thought Hurricane Katrina was a good thing.”

The story I'm hearin is that the general student population weren't by any means on board w/ all this . The groups involved, generally the Leftist types, don't strike me as being the ' full of school spirit ' type, who'd normally go out and cheer for the football team. However, the football team pretty much "won " the day for them, even if the protesters want even more concessions.

I looked at a couple of Missouri football forums. The fans do not appear to be happy at all about this. Many of them think Pinkel pushed the football team into this boycott to distract attention from his lousy season. That might be a stretch.

I looked at a couple of Missouri football forums. The fans do not appear to be happy at all about this. Many of them think Pinkel pushed the football team into this boycott to distract attention from his lousy season. That might be a stretch.

Here's the thing.. If being involved in the community and all that is the lesson Pinkel wants to teach his players, by all means, that's fine. But to hold the university hostage and turn your football team into activists, while they're wearing their jerseys and on school time, that's just wrong. Take off your jersey and go protest.

And for him to claim he was trying to SAVE THE LIFE of their fellow student ? That's just flat out lunacy !

No one was forced to sit in the back of a bus, drink from a separate water fountain, or refused lunch at a diner. This mock outrage is 50 years too late.

Read earlier @michaelsavage.com

Instant way to be taken less seriously.

I think we have nailed down the source of his previous posts.

Barning from CoMo: An Inside Perspective

http://trackemtigers...h.beDmtTls.dpuf

Good article. For me the key line in the whole article is where he says the students are more divided now than ever. I believe that is the case in our whole country. IMHO racial relations have taken a step backward in the last 2-3 years.

Read earlier @michaelsavage.com

Instant way to be taken less seriously.

You again???? Buzz off !!!

IBTB

Im so confused about this whole conversation lol.

Michael Savage is like a stout in a cooler full of light beers. Get him away from the rest of the crowd, he's actually quite good. But not to be enjoyed every day.

Hands Up Don't Shoot.

Was The Poop Swastika Incident At Mizzou A Giant Hoax?

NOVEMBER 10, 2015 By Sean Davis

Something stinks at the University of Missouri. A reported incident of vandalism at Mizzou sparked university-wide protests, a boycott by the school’s 4-5 football team, and eventually the resignation of the university’s president and chancellor.

There’s only one problem: no evidence of the alleged incident, in which
a poop swastika on the wall of a dormitory restroom
was reported, has ever been made publicly available. Did this incident occur as reported, or was it an immaculate defecation that formed the foundation of an unimaginable deception?

Most of the early reporting of these "problems" was done by the Missouri college newspaper. The national and local media just reprinted what this college paper printed. No one has really done any investigation of what is going on up there.

I still think this is a bunch of unionized graduate assistants upset that they have to pay for their own health insurance because of Obamacare rules. Did they not get the part about young health people will pay more to cover old sick people?

I think this is a large part of the issue.

These so called institutions of higher learning, have brought this upon themselves. These kids have been indoctrinated with this entitlement, victimization rhetoric for years, and now have begun to eat their own. I have a few ideas for the UM. First, elect a black president, black chancellor, black athletic director, and black head coach. Then have every white student, football player, and faculty member write a letter apologizing for their white privilege, and oppression of minorities. On second thought , better make those appointments black women, don't want to be labeled sexist also. I wish this white privilege had been more prominent when I was going school,maybe I could have stayed and graduated, instead of having to drop out after two years because I couldn't afford it any more. I wonder how those privileged white scholarship donors feel about this? If it was me, my money would never again go to support this lunacy. These so called student athletes get free education, free housing ,books, free academic counselors, free food, and many more perks, and they want to refuse to participate because someone allegedly called some one a racial slur? My God.

Staying in school, out of jail & not having a child out of wedlock is hardly " winning the lottery ".

Staying off drugs & doing right is hardly = to becoming a millionaire.

Just staying off the public dole shouldn't be viewed as some lightning strike of luck.

In my experience in Florence, Madison, Huntsville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Vanderbilt UNA, Auburn, Georgia tech, Georgia, southern Georgia, white people do drugs much more than black. I didn't even see the drugs ecstasy, cocaine, and didn't even know about pill popping until going to a party with some white friends in Auburn

Link?

I will back him on Auburn University. Pot, coke, ecstasy, Xanax and klonopin to mix with alcohol. Go to the library during the week and check out the number of students looking for Adderall so they can study. Dig up some of my past posts and you will find links which show that 90% of new heroin users are white and other drug rates.

Michael Savage is like a stout in a cooler full of light beers. Get him away from the rest of the crowd, he's actually quite good. But not to be enjoyed every day.

More like the turd in the punchbowl.

He's a terrible, terrible person.

Quite an effective analogy. Too bad you drink daiquiris like Lane Kiffin...hehe

Staying in school, out of jail & not having a child out of wedlock is hardly " winning the lottery ".

Staying off drugs & doing right is hardly = to becoming a millionaire.

Just staying off the public dole shouldn't be viewed as some lightning strike of luck.

In my experience in Florence, Madison, Huntsville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Vanderbilt UNA, Auburn, Georgia tech, Georgia, southern Georgia, white people do drugs much more than black. I didn't even see the drugs ecstasy, cocaine, and didn't even know about pill popping until going to a party with some white friends in Auburn

Link?

I will back him on Auburn University. Pot, coke, ecstasy, Xanax and klonopin to mix with alcohol. Go to the library during the week and check out the number of students looking for Adderall so they can study. Dig up some of my past posts and you will find links which show that 90% of new heroin users are white and other drug rates.

Agree with this ^^^^^^

Quite an effective analogy. Too bad you drink daiquiris like Lane Kiffin...hehe

And you'd know what Lane drinks... how ?

Oh, never mind. It's " you ".

Little too crazy even for you? :o

Barning from CoMo: An Inside Perspective

http://trackemtigers...h.beDmtTls.dpuf

Good article. For me the key line in the whole article is where he says the students are more divided now than ever. I believe that is the case in our whole country. IMHO racial relations have taken a step backward in the last 2-3 years.

I still think this entire effort is more over control. Use of recent racial incidents that may or may not have happened draws more attention.

This effort to protect these students from contact with the news media, are the leaders and their faculty sponsors afraid that on camera interviews will show how whacked out they really are? If they sent up drones to photograph them, that would really tick them off.

They seem to really go after this still photographer, but allowed a video to be made.

glick.jpg

Archived