Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear some of you actually seem as though you want Gus to fail so you can be proven right about your thoughts when he was first hired. If he doesn't fall flat like you think, you'll be upset

I swear some of you actually seem as though you want Gus to fail so you can be proven right about your thoughts when he was first hired. If he doesn't fall flat like you think, you'll be upset

And they'll disappear off the board until things look like they're going south again.

Said it before and say it again we should have announced malzahns firing this a.m. And headed the job the chomp. He could have held the D class and improved next years. All he had to do was bring In a OC which damn sure wouldn't have been hard to Improve on. Now we are faced with going through all this crap again next year and who the hell knows what will be available. Why is Auburn always 2 steps behind.

I feel like it's not a matter of if. It's just a matter of when. But hey, I'm a pessimist.

Gus better pull a great DC hire out of his ass or his tenure at Auburn will come to a crashing end.

Gus barely pulled in overtime win out of his ass against Jacksonville State do you think you can actually pull a defense of Cordinator ?

What a stupid correlation

Really

You think Mischamp and Van Gorder are as bad as we made them look. No sir. Both are top notch coordinators.

Problem has been two head men.

This is true.

wde

Troll

Would you like to add anything to these discussions instead of padding your posting stats?

Yes! Thank you for asking! I'm here to poop all over the threads and correct some bad spelling and grammar mistakes. I'll make sure to double check all of your posts! Muahahahahaha

You should check your name. I'm pretty sure 'spelling' and 'bee' are supposed to be two words.

Nobody corrects TheSpellingBee. You are the next to be pooped on.

Do you only poop on me if I make a grammar or spelling mistake?

You missed your chance, by the way. I mangled Kuligowski's name several times in the 'next DC' thread.

:P

Said it before and say it again we should have announced malzahns firing this a.m. And headed the job the chomp. He could have held the D class and improved next years. All he had to do was bring In a OC which damn sure wouldn't have been hard to Improve on. Now we are faced with going through all this crap again next year and who the hell knows what will be available. Why is Auburn always 2 steps behind.

giphy.gif

Gus better pull a great DC hire out of his ass or his tenure at Auburn will come to a crashing end.

Gus barely pulled in overtime win out of his ass against Jacksonville State do you think you can actually pull a defense of Cordinator ?

What a stupid correlation

Really

You think Mischamp and Van Gorder are as bad as we made them look. No sir. Both are top notch coordinators.

Problem has been two head men.

This is true.

wde

Troll

Would you like to add anything to these discussions instead of padding your posting stats?

Yes! Thank you for asking! I'm here to poop all over the threads and correct some bad spelling and grammar mistakes. I'll make sure to double check all of your posts! Muahahahahaha

You should check your name. I'm pretty sure 'spelling' and 'bee' are supposed to be two words.

Nobody corrects TheSpellingBee. You are the next to be pooped on.

Do you only poop on me if I make a grammar or spelling mistake?

You missed your chance, by the way. I mangled Kuligowski's name several times in the 'next DC' thread.

:P/>

I misspelled that guy's name so many times in Google I just wound up Googling "Missouri defensive line coach" and copy/pasted from there.

Who's chomp? :dunno: j/k

Great opportunity for both WM and TR. don't blame either for getting out of this goat rodeo. Would not shock me in the least if malzahn gives the job to big boy garner. JJ nor malzahn are ready for prime time. Jacobs HAS GOT TO GO!!,! We should forgo our season tickets until something is done!

Great opportunity for both WM and TR. don't blame either for getting out of this goat rodeo. Would not shock me in the least if malzahn gives the job to big boy garner. JJ nor malzahn are ready for prime time. Jacobs HAS GOT TO GO!!,! We should forgo our season tickets until something is done!

Wrong thread

I agree

Oh, I just directed TheSpellingBee over to this thread. He or she will have a field day.

I thought you like us?

I like you fine. Don't worry, I'm the target! Can't spell Coach Cool, remember?

U seem to despise Gus more than you love Auburn....btw what has "chomp" done that makes him a better HC than Gus...field a defense? I mean Gus has had great offense every year but one, and IMO it was the result of a QB losing it when no one expected it....chomp has never done squat as a HC....

U seem to despise Gus more than you love Auburn....btw what has "chomp" done that makes him a better HC than Gus...field a defense? I mean Gus has had great offense every year but one, and IMO it was the result of a QB losing it when no one expected it....chomp has never done squat as a HC....

Muschamp should never be considered to be the HC at AU. He was a good DC. Gus has had one great season (we won the SEC) followed by increasing worse seasons. Gus' O sucked out loud this season. Our D improved due to Muschamp and TRob, We have lost both. Gus was exposed as a poor playcaller in 2014 even with a dynamic QB like Nick Marshall. Gus better hope he can find another miracle Qb in 2016.

If Gus does not win at least 9 games next year with at win against either uga or spuat, why would any AU football factory fan want Gus to be the coach in 2017?

wde

So in one season he went from play calling a Heisman finalist in Tre Mason to not knowing squat. Look I love Nick Marshall but he was a quick fix, because the previous staff had pretty much left the cupboards bare at the QB position. I thought, even Gus thought JJ was the man, but he was not....my pitchfork is still in the barn and my torch is not lit, I still believe in Gus..

Mark it down, if gm looses to the dawgs and turds he's gone. I'd say right now the odds are we loose to dabo, dawgs and turds. If that happens he's gone. Next years schedule does not set up for success ESPECIALLY under the current situation. So if this is a likely scenario I would have much rather bit the bullet now hired muschamp keep the D on its current path and brought in a quality OC. If the worse happens there may not be a good option available next year after all the changeover this year.

Mark it down, if gm looses to the dawgs and turds he's gone. I'd say right now the odds are we loose to dabo, dawgs and turds. If that happens he's gone. Next years schedule does not set up for success ESPECIALLY under the current situation. So if this is a likely scenario I would have much rather bit the bullet now hired muschamp keep the D on its current path and brought in a quality OC. If the worse happens there may not be a good option available next year after all the changeover this year.

If that's the only 3 losses I don't believe that's a fireable season. But if he also loses any other 3 games then the seat should be hot.

Take it to the melt down thread

Archived