Our EE class is impressive

gr82b4au

This may be the best group of "early enrollee" athletes that I can remember. Potential starting QB, one of the best high school WR and TE in the nation, a solid RB, and an unreal haul on the defensive side that covers just about every position. Impressive.

JUCO QB John Franklin

DE Marlon Davidson

WR Kyle Davis

FB Malik Miller

TE Landon Rice

JUCO DE Paul James

DT Antwauun Jackson

LB Tre Threat

CB John Broussard

For some reason thought Woody was an EE as well, no?

He mentioned early that he wanted to, but in the last month he commented that he missed being an EE, and still had course work he has to complete before May. So he will be here either in the summer or the fall.

For some reason thought Woody was an EE as well, no?

He mentioned early that he wanted to, but in the last month he commented that he missed being an EE, and still had course work he has to complete before May. So he will be here either in the summer or the fall.

Tks!

Mailk Miller says he is a RB not an FB but you are right this is one of the best EE classes that address the needs of our team that I can remember.

If woody could have been an ee that would've been huge. But golf said he will need time do i think he'll probably redshirt

What is the number that we have left to complete this class? My guess is that there are about 7 or more slots that we can fill to round out the 2016 class. Who do you think we will try to sign to fill out this class? I would love to see 1 more 5 star recruit, 3 or 4, 4 star recruits and a couple of 3 star recruits that have a tremendous upside.

I hope we can overtake Ole Miss and bammer. Ole Miss beating us in recruiting does not sit well at all with me. I do not like Ole Miss whatsoever. The only team in the SEC that I dislike more than OM is turd university.

I'm rather certain we've never had nine EE guys before, certainly not nine of this quality.

Is this a recruiting thread? If so, then isn't somebody supposed to write "Fire Rodney Garner"?

I'm rather certain we've never had nine EE guys before, certainly not nine of this quality.

Is this a recruiting thread? If so, then isn't somebody supposed to write "Fire Rodney Garner"?

I was as hard as anyone of CRG last year but damn he has come on like fire.

I don't know CRG, but maybe he is one of these guys who needs a little fire under him in order to burn brighter. I t could be the fire that is the difference for him, he responds better when there is pressure on him to perform. :dunno: :dunno:

Maybe Garner's flourished as of late because there have been fewer cooks in the kitchen. Could be anything. All I know is that we could be in far, far worse shape than we are. Thanks, Coach.

Maybe Garner's flourished as of late because there have been fewer cooks in the kitchen. Could be anything. All I know is that we could be in far, far worse shape than we are. Thanks, Coach.

Agreed.. this is a great 2016. Just hope we finish with CGM some gems to get his Offense running once again.

Any particular reason for that wish? Assuming none of our present RBs transfer, we're pretty well set up and staggered: Robinson (Sr); Thomas/Barber (Jr); Johnson (So); Miller (Fr) + Cox/Pettway (So) at H-Back. If you're into counting chickens before they hatch, add Alaric Williams next year when Robinson graduates.

Same here.

Archived