Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Depends on your musical taste of course but, Dropkick Murphy's are at Marathon Music tonight.....

White is a creative monster. From a Grammy win production turn and performance with, of all people, Loretta Lynn on Van Lear Rose to his own label, where he is pumping his own stuff out and launching new talent, too.....He lives in my hood, selling his place though, not a good drive to the airport or not real good time with traffic to his day job...Damn fine place too...secluded and pretty.

Nah, that was a good first post.....Shocks has late night beer parties here and doesn't invite us....You're way ahead of the game....

I'm a bourbon man.....my boys, all work and live here, they are crazy about good beer..Great store in our town that has a huge selection of some fine small and interesting brewers. They are really good customers...

I do my part....

He really does. He also does the Bourbon/AU football thing. This past season, I had to have his stomach pumped seven times. After that seventh time, he just had an IV hooked up.

See what the hell happens when your friends know you.......they tell all the secrets.....

I'll tell you about his vibrating table, later......

I told you....I will not buy that thing. Invest? Absolutely!