Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

I was going to post this as a joke, but I wanted to listen to it first. I was surprised how good it sounds.

I'm not particularly a fan of her music, but if you like her, Tanya signed a new deal with APA Records and is working on a new album right now. Tour to follow....Might be something you are interested in looking out for.

Any Dead Kennedys fans out there?

Wouldn't say I'm a fan per say...but my older sister went through a skater punk phase so I grew up listening to a lot of it. I preferred the Dead Milkmen and the Ramones. Also dug some Camper Van Bethoven back then.

And this one

And this is one of my favs from that era

I'm not particularly a fan of her music, but if you like her, Tanya signed a new deal with APA Records and is working on a new album right now. Tour to follow....Might be something you are interested in looking out for.

Thanks. I'll look for that. I've always liked her music. Not everyone does. Some of the things that other guys here like aren't my cup of tea. That's the beauty of music. There's something for everyone.

I know.....31 flavors and all......

I even like the writing of a couple of the songs she chose, "Sparrows in a Hurricane", as an example.......

Like a lot of artist who started so young, she has struggled in some of her later efforts....folks have to keep a careful grip on the career and avoid the sharks......It is an industry where people, talent and personality are the commodities....A very musically talented or gifted person, does not always equate to a good business person. If someone earns a living at it, it is ultimately an industry, a business...That business has changed dramatically.

Tanya has done OK in Branson recently. Not exactly my favorite city...lol

Stapleton is awesome.

Leon Bridges is playing the Ryman tonight. I'll be in Nashville, but it's sold out. I'll probably go to Robert's Western World instead.

Jack White was on my flight into Nashville. Probably my favorite celebrity sighting ever. I really like just about everything he does. The Dead Weather is criminally underrated, IMO.

Boy. My first post to this thread was a real humdinger. #stepupyourgameloof