Purifoy- Finally some closure, Updated (02-16-16)

aujeff11

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's keep the rumors out of the thread please. No reason to put unconfirmed information out there.

what are you talking about?

I get it now. Cole made a sarcastic joke that Purifoy's tweets seem to indicate that he is going out to the west coast. I chimed in, jokingly as well, with "you're right. Probably UCLA." So two jokes were deleted.

Lol. Clearly jokes in response to my joke (which no caught as a joke).

I knew yours was a joke. I saw everybody else ganging up on you though so I decided to join in. :lol:

What are the odds he gives pro ball a go? I'm assuming he wants to play at least 1 year of college to up his status, but has anyone heard anything he has actually said on the subject?

I don't think the money will be right for him this year. If it is right, he'll go. The guy was at what, three different high schools in his last year and a half? He has no qualms about pulling up stakes and moving on.

Let's keep the rumors out of the thread please. No reason to put unconfirmed information out there.

what are you talking about?

I get it now. Cole made a sarcastic joke that Purifoy's tweets seem to indicate that he is going out to the west coast. I chimed in, jokingly as well, with "you're right. Probably UCLA." So two jokes were deleted.

Smh. Absolutely ridiculous

What are the odds he gives pro ball a go? I'm assuming he wants to play at least 1 year of college to up his status, but has anyone heard anything he has actually said on the subject?

I don't think the money will be right for him this year. If it is right, he'll go. The guy was at what, three different high schools in his last year and a half? He has no qualms about pulling up stakes and moving on.

If any prospect can get a first round guarantee any one should go. Doesn't matter what the background is. But if it's not that guarantee he should come back

Archived